Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Gods of the Floating Islands (5/7)  (Read 8635 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of the Floating Islands (5/7)
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2015, 01:17:28 am »

((yeah how long are turns?))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2015, 06:54:37 pm »

Since your signature still claims you are looking for more players I'm going to add my own submission.

God of Change
Name: Dimentiapoctalyptis
Sphere: Inversion (second sphere Earth (as in everything existing on planet, not just rock)
Physical description: You're about 20 feet tall (6 meters) Some of the time. At other times you are -20 feet tall. Yes negative 20.
Personality: Half of the time you are Heroic, Half of the time you are Villanous. Personality on a given turn can be decided by flipping a coin. This g-ds complete insanity comes from having half of his brain blown up while taking a stroll on the original gigantic Island. Before the calamnity he was one of the many minor deities put in charge of improving the island (second sphere) now he has little control over this power and as a result this power raveges his new Island.

Island
Description of region: Is always changing due to the uncontrolled powers creating across the Island.
Reason why it sucks to live here: The Island is constantly ravaged by Dimentiapoctalyptis's power. In other words the Island is very unstable.
Another reason: The animals on this Island mutate often and as of late have been turning into winged beasts with a taste for flesh and sandwiches (which are in short supply)
Any extra reasons:The Island is on a crash course towards another Island which appears to be even less hospitable.
Anything else you feel is important: (optional)

Tribe: The Sandwich
Race: BLT
Description: look like regular people
Why they live in this awful place: Unlike the wild life, they don't have wings
Tribe leader: Earl Sandwich
Your priest: Earl Sandwich
Culture: are known for making killer sandwiches
Special aspects: All people here have the ability to summon mayonaise from thin air.
Anything else you feel is important: The main food sources are bread made from mutation prone , quick growing weat, and whatever meat they can successfully hunt down. And with luck, it won't be poisonous.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2015, 07:00:24 pm »

Oh I hadn't even realized that was still in my sig. This attempted god game was not thought out enough to work well.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]