Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 62341 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Throw My imaginary fist into his brain. Then rip it out.
Your power isn't as complex as that, but you can still punch him in the head if you want. I forgot to put this in Assets but you also have a baton.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Using my iPhone, type out a quick outline of my upcoming crossover fan fiction about a secret love affair between Naruto and Rainbow Dash.  After finishing, show Beirus my brilliant work of art.  While he reads it, loudly hum the tune of "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65.  If he reacts badly, become angry and beat him to death with the nearest blunt object.

(Let's see how vulnerable Beirus is to earworms  :P)

(EDIT: Action modified.  I realized that I probably don't have enough time to write out an entire fanfiction in this turn.  I suppose I'll instead have to experiment with an outline of a bad fanfiction and see if that has any effect.  I'm guessing I don't have any already written fan fictions on me or my old nokia phone.  If I am capable of writing an entire bad fanfiction in this turn or already have one on me, adjust my action accordingly.)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:55:22 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Do I know Meggas is a superhuman?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 7: Oh S**t! A PC Cop!!
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2015, 11:26:25 pm »

By the way, do we know to kill other super beings? Would I get a "kill" if I gave a random person my superpower, then killed him?
Yes, definitely. You all know you're in arena-style combat and that you should kill each-other to become Champion. As for random people, you will not get Kills if you gave them your superpower. You only get Kills for killing other players.

(I think that's a yes)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2015, 11:31:19 pm »

By the way, do we know to kill other super beings? Would I get a "kill" if I gave a random person my superpower, then killed him?
Yes, definitely. You all know you're in arena-style combat and that you should kill each-other to become Champion. As for random people, you will not get Kills if you gave them your superpower. You only get Kills for killing other players.

(I think that's a yes)
((Fantastic. And you happen to have an iPhone and presumably a charger for it. Hope my attack doesn't destroy them.))

"Damn, no chargers in here. Oi, you over there. You should let me borrow your charger. Toss it over here."

Put both headphones in and crank up the volume to drown out outside noise. Blast Meggas with the Pokemon theme song (sent the link to it earlier) if he approaches me or doesn't hand over the charger. If I get the charger and it is compatible, go find an outlet to charge my phone. Blast Meggas with the same song if he approaches me while charging.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:59:20 am by Beirus »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2015, 11:53:53 pm »

((Fantastic. And you happen to have an iPhone and presumably a charger for it. Hope my attack doesn't destroy them.))

"Damn, no chargers in here. Oi, you over there. You should let me borrow your charger. Toss it over here."

Blast Meggas with the Pokemon theme song (sent the link to it earlier) if he approaches me or doesn't hand over the charger. If I get the charger and it is compatible, go find an outlet to charge my phone. Blast Meggas with the same song if he approaches me while charging.
(Hmm....)
Musical Attacks: Can channel the music playing in one's mind and fire magical attacks based on what music is "playing". This requires a lot of concentration and can usually only be achieved when actually listening to the music.

Ignore Beirus' request.  Do my previously posted action, but observe him closely.  If he looks like he is about to attack me with his powers, run toward him while waving my hands frantically and loudly singing the lyrics of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.  If I get close to him, steal his headphones or iPhone and then run away and hide somewhere where I can finish my fanfiction.

(EDIT: Oops, didn't realize that Beirus was already listening to music since a few turns ago.  That doesn't bode well for me)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:04:16 am by Megggas »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Haha wow that turned out horribly.
REWAITLIST!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2015, 01:01:59 am »

(EDIT: Oops, didn't realize that Beirus was already listening to music since a few turns ago.  That doesn't bode well for me)

((I also have an ear bud for each ear and a volume control on my phone.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha wow that turned out horribly.
REWAITLIST!
Done.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Find a pharmacy where I can bandage myself up.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Fallacy, you know you can totally do stuff while you calculate stuff, right? Nothing preventing you from ganking one of the others or breaking out endlessblaze while you use your powers.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Could i donate kills? Including suicide for other people's kill?
EDIT: If Berius hates reading the Awesome Music thread and don't know which musics to choose, might as well i post some music hubs here.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 04:58:44 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Baton Smash.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I also have an ear bud for each ear and a volume control on my phone.))

( ...yah, I might die horribly if you are unaffected by my distracting behavior and roll well)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32