Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 62251 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Begin choking Yourmaster with the handcuffs

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Calculate the most effective way to kill Tomasque.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

wait for the vet to come in, then be adorable
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 10: The Hell-Hunter Comes
« Reply #198 on: July 26, 2015, 11:17:35 pm »

Round 10: The Hell-Hunter Comes

Wanting to escape from this deadly situation, Spiderking50 quickly looks around for a way out and finds a window he might be able to squeeze through. He opens it and tires to get through [2] but with the top part not being openable, he can't squeeze through. The gunfire seems to have gone down a bit from inside the bank, but there's still a lot of shooting.

Beirus sees a fellow superhuman at the store and rather crudely asks if he could borrow Megggas' iPhone charger. Megggas ignores the request and quickly begins typing out a little masterpiece for Beirus to enjoy [6 vs 5] and getting just over halfway done before Beirus puts in his headphones and starts listening to what's left of the Pokemon theme at max volume. Seeing the need for action, Megggas pauses the creation of his work and [10] loudly starts singing Call me Maybe. This throws off Beirus' concentration and he's unable to fire his attacks. Megggas takes the opportunity and rushes Beirus, [3 vs 2] managing to snag off one of Beirus' earbuds.

Tomasque looks around for a pharmacy to buy a bandaid for his very minor injury [3] and finds one, but it seems the pharmacy's closed. He looks at the opening hours behind the metal screen and sees that it's closed on Sundays. It just so happens to be a Sunday.

Over in the near-wilderness, Yourmaster is busy abusing his power as a police officer and trying to execute the two prisoners in his car, one of them being a superhuman. Seeing his gun has jammed, he opts to beat his enemies to death with his trusty baton. [9 vs 1] He pulls Detoxicated out of the car by his hair and viciously smacks him multiple times over the head. Batons are designed not to be able to kill, but with the ferocity and speed of his strikes, Yourmaster beats Detoxicated to the death with his baton, his bloody corpse laying on the side of the road. He goes to pick up the Pimp Hand of Everescence [5 vs 6] when he sees the bodybuilder making his way out of the car [6 vs 1] and proceed to smack him on the side of the head too. Unlike Detoxicated, the bodybuilder manages to stay conscious, but the hit put him on the ground and he looks kinda disorientated.

FallacyofUrist [3+∞] figures out that there are many, many ways to kill Tomasque. He reckons that running him over with a car is the best way to do so. The speed will give him first strike, it'll do a lot of damage, and the glass and metal would protect him.

endlessblaze waits for the vet to come in. When he does, he acts as adorably as he can [1] but freaks the hell out of the vet with his blue, glowing eyes. [2] "Hellcat! The thing's a god-damned hellcat!" The last you see of the vet is him belting out of the door. This....could cause problems.

Rushing into his car, the vet quickly gets out his phone and begins dialling a number. "Hello? Ok look, I have this kitten with glowing blue eyes sitting in a cage in my room. It's a hellcat. It's definitely a hellcat, but it's small. I heard you deal with this stuff so please hurry! I don't know what it'll do to me!" After getting the address from the vet, the hell-hunter tells the vet to make sure the hellcat does NOT die before he gets there. Twinwolf hangs up the phone and begins driving towards the clinic.

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)

Hi. Put me on the wait list. Please PM me once I start. Somebody.
Added to the waitlist. Will do.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:22:50 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 10: The Hell-Hunter Comes
« Reply #199 on: July 26, 2015, 11:19:38 pm »

Go to a parking lot, calculate which car would be the ideal for stealing and using it against Tomasque, then steal(as effectively as possible) that car and drive it into Tomasque at high velocity.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2015, 11:21:29 pm »

recall common methods of keeping demons like myself from coming back. scratch out runes that counter said methods into my cage.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2015, 11:23:31 pm »

I don't doubt that this will be Hummah time.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2015, 11:25:16 pm »

recall common methods of keeping demons like myself from coming back. scratch out runes that counter said methods into my cage.
What are you talking about? Coming back from where? Hell? You can stay in Hell as long as you like so long as no one summons you.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2015, 11:54:02 pm »

What are you talking about? Coming back from where? Hell? You can stay in Hell as long as you like so long as no one summons you.

((I mean ways to keep the hunter from killing me for good. he seems to imply he has  way to keep me from respawning))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2015, 11:58:16 pm »

((I mean ways to keep the hunter from killing me for good. he seems to imply he has  way to keep me from respawning))
He just has to kill you with a holy weapon. Anything else and you'll just end up in Hell from where you can leave pretty much any time you want.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2015, 12:02:46 am »

(wow, my crazy plan somehow actually worked.  Thank you dice!  ;D)

While I continue singing, steal Beirus' phone or other ear bud, then dash away and hide somewhere.  While hiding, stop singing and finish typing my heresy masterpiece.

Edit:  If Beirus tries attacking me while I'm next to him, and I am unable to escape, then try shoving my incomplete fan fiction toward his eyes.  If I notice his eyes are closed, instead try to get behind him and push him to the ground, then run, hide, and type.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:28:44 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2015, 12:15:46 am »

Blast him already. If he keeps distracting me or I can't fire a song quick enough, punch him in the throat. If he takes my earbuds, play the music from my phone speaker. If he takes my phone, blast him with the song from memory, since that song is what I have presumably been listening to for the past while. Should be pretty stuck in my head. Close my eyes to focus on the music better if he tries to show me anything and grab hold of his arms.

((Hey wait, does any song work as an attack, Andres?))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:51:14 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2015, 12:24:15 am »

MELT THE CAGE WITH ALL MY KITTY PAHWA! if I cant melt in, at least heat it up enough to bend, then bend it so u I can get out

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2015, 12:37:05 am »

MELT THE CAGE WITH ALL MY KITTY PAHWA! if I cant melt in, at least heat it up enough to bend, then bend it so u I can get out
It's one of these cages so you're more likely gonna be able to tear the bars off rather than bend them out of your way.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2015, 01:36:43 am »

It's one of these cages so you're more likely gonna be able to tear the bars off rather than bend them out of your way.
((You missed my question. Can I use any song to attack and trust that you'll make it an offensive attack somehow? This is important for me to know.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32