Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 62240 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round Round 12: Attack of the 1s
« Reply #255 on: July 31, 2015, 11:17:36 am »

((the point remains, I would also like to point out if you actually manage to beat me and get my power, you will be a demon and that necklace will probably burn you))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 31, 2015, 11:26:24 am »

((Has anybody gotten a kill using their power yet?))
((I killed Blitzdungeoneer with laser eyes, then immediately after jumped on front of a truck.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

blazing glory

« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2015, 12:21:32 pm »

((Whoo, I get bonuses if I sleep on the job.))

Take a short nap.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #258 on: July 31, 2015, 12:24:27 pm »

I wait for the ambulance to arrive.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 31, 2015, 05:41:22 pm »

((...Not unconscious, I just got knocked over.))
This is a true thing. Your head hurts but you suffer no status maluses.

try to kill him by biteing his neck
You are a kitten. The thickness of the neck is enough that at most you would cause some amount of pain. What's more likely to happen is you tickle him.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 31, 2015, 06:20:21 pm »

((fine then))

burn the hunters eyes then run away.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round12: Attack of the 1s
« Reply #261 on: July 31, 2015, 06:26:47 pm »

((fine then))

I'm just reading back and you used your fire breath just two turns ago to get out of the cage. You can't use fire breath again until Round 15.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 31, 2015, 07:07:21 pm »

((fine then))

((Crawl down his throat and suffocate him. If you die from it, you cone back later anyways.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 12: Attack of the 1s
« Reply #263 on: July 31, 2015, 07:09:53 pm »

((claw out his eyes?))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 31, 2015, 09:13:04 pm »

claw them out and run then!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 01, 2015, 10:07:34 am »

Take twinwolf's two custom pistols and shoot him until he dies.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 01, 2015, 08:05:42 pm »

"He attacked me. It was self defense. You saw it. I'll be taking these as compensation for the assault on my person inside your store and for not reporting it to the company."

Grab a phone and car charger for my phone. Drive back to the vet and load up that song I linked last turn with my earbuds in. Blast any superhuman inside the vets office that isn't Urist or a kitten.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 01, 2015, 08:34:47 pm »

"He attacked me. It was self defense. You saw it. I'll be taking these as compensation for the assault on my person inside your store and for not reporting it to the company."

Grab a phone and car charger for my phone. Drive back to the vet and load up that song I linked last turn with my earbuds in. Blast any superhuman inside the vets office that isn't Urist or a kitten.
(Why not just steal my phone and its charger off of my dead body?  You might be able to use my unfinished fan fiction on Npcs or players to make them dizzy or something)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 13: Cops and Robbers
« Reply #268 on: August 01, 2015, 09:30:52 pm »

Round 13: Cops and Robbers

Twinwolf wiggles his guns out from behind the door with the intention of shooting the hellcat known as endlessblaze. He's the only one who can permanently kill him and he has to do so before he kills himself and gains power from Hell. The hellcat charges at him over the door so he gets out his pistols and activates his Holy Eye, [9+3-2 vs 5] [7+3-2 vs 6] [10+3-2 vs 8] [2+3-2 vs 1] but then Tomasque comes in from behind and holds his two pistol hands down, preventing Twinwolf from getting a shot off. The right gun goes off and nearly hits Tomasque, instead hitting the wall behind him. The kitten reaches Twinwolf's face [7-1 vs 6+5] but his eyes seem to repel endlessblaze, possibly due to Holy Eye being active and endlessblaze being a hellcat. This likely only works when at very close range.

Yourmaster gets into his car with his new ho. He plans to find other superpowered humans and possibly kills them. His radio alerts him that a bank robbery's going in town and the criminals are in a firefight with the cops. [4] He drives back to the stadium and sees the crime scene guys but no superhumans. They've probably moved to the town by now.

endlessblaze charges at Twinwolf, hoping to gouge out his eyes with his tiny kitten claws and take away his power. He almost gets shot by him but Tomasque showed up and held him down at the last second. This would've given him an opportunity to do what he intended to do [7-1 vs 6+5] but Twinwolf's eyes seemed to act like some kind of repellent when he got close. He felt a weird sensation pushing him away and it felt somewhere between burning and being torn apart at the same time, but much more mild. This is especially strange as hellcats can't be hurt by fire.

blazing glory tries to take a nap [3] but the story on the news is just too interesting. To think that something like that is going on in his own town! He wonders what it must be like, the robbers shooting at the cops and the cops shooting back. What if someone got hurt?

Spiderking50 waits for the ambulance to arrive, [5] but no ambulance comes.  Another cop car's shown up, however, and one of them drags Spiderking50 into the cop car. They start driving to the nearest hospital but Spiderking50 might not make it.

Tomasque decides to take advantage of Twinwolf's predicament and tries to take his guns from him. [9+3-2 vs 5] [7+3-2 vs 6] [10+3-2 vs 8] [2+3-2 vs 1] His aura-share works, but Twinwolf struggles and it's all Tomasque can do to keep him held down. His right gun even goes off, nearly taking out his leg! The bullet luckily managed to fly past and hit the wall but it was a close one.

"He attacked me. It was self defense. You saw it. I'll be taking these as compensation for the assault on my person inside your store and for not reporting it to the company," Beirus said to the store employee, despite him being a weedy little kid who couldn't stop the assault and who couldn't call anyone due to being terrified for his life. He steals a charger for his phone and then another phone to boot before getting into his car. He decides not to put his phone to charge as he intends to use it very soon. He puts his earbuds into his ears, buckles himself up in his seatbelt, and begins playing the Pokemon theme again (it's the only link I could find, sorry) and makes his way to the clinic. [3] On his way, he gets t-boned in the rear by some black car that Beirus didn't hear coming. Beirus is fine and so seems the idiots who hit him considering they drive off immediately.

FallacyofUrist disappears from existence.

Hah! Those idiots. While his betrayed teammates are still left dealing with the cops, flabbort is driving away in some random black car he stole with a crap-ton of moolah and no cops following him. Today is a good day, or would've been if he hadn't accidentally hit someone else on the way. That someone else was Beirus, a superhuman with a powerful ability. flabbort decides to attack when he's ready and drives off before Beirus can react.

Spoiler: endlessblaze (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: flabbort (click to show/hide)

[I didn't notice FallacyofUrist's sig until today. Sorry for the hold-up, flabbort.]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:38:46 pm by Andres »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 13: Cops and Robbers
« Reply #269 on: August 01, 2015, 09:37:35 pm »

Go to crime scene.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32