Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 61355 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 10: The Hell-Hunter Comes
« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2015, 02:21:28 am »

((You missed my question. Can I use any song to attack and trust that you'll make it an offensive attack somehow? This is important for me to know.))
Sorry, but yeah you can use any song. Just make sure you send me the link. Also, Pokemon is just about to end and unless you restart the song, I'm gonna need a link to another song.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 27, 2015, 03:02:04 am »

I'd recommend restart the music. Or want me PMing you about some music out there?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:05:25 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2015, 06:36:03 am »

Wait list please
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2015, 08:05:52 am »

Drive to the vet with the demon cat
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 27, 2015, 08:09:11 am »

Can I get the new power before my turn?
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2015, 08:32:54 am »

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm outmatched against Beirus.  If I manage to survive next turn, I'm probably gonna keep a distance from him until I can find a weapon to supplement my fan fiction)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:39:24 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2015, 10:54:57 am »

Looks cool. set me on the waitlist please.
Re: You are the evo ape.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2015, 11:07:28 am »

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm outmatched against Beirus.  If I manage to survive next turn, I'm probably gonna keep a distance from him until I can find a weapon to supplement my fan fiction)
((Not to mention that once I'm done with Tomasque I'm coming back to aid Beirus(alliance and all that).))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2015, 11:12:43 am »

((Not to mention that once I'm done with Tomasque I'm coming back to aid Beirus(alliance and all that).))
(Eep. Yeah, it looks like I better try to escape, since I don't yet have a good method for fighting him or you.  My only hope for defeating him this turn is if the rolls result in me pushing him down from behind and him using his ability to accidentally blast himself  :P)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2015, 04:57:12 pm »

Not sure why I haven't joined the waitlist yet. Will probably need a poke via pm with how long it is though. So yeah I'm in. (Sidenote, you seem to be in some way rolling for the actual potency/limitations of the powers people get. See flesh bumps guy for an example of this. I'm rather curious as to how you go about this, though I'd understand if you kept it secret.)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2015, 05:00:26 pm »

Leave the bathroom and try to find another exit. Avoid the shooting noises.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 28, 2015, 12:54:30 am »

Can I get the new power before my turn?
Do you mean pick up the Pimp Hand of Everescence or reroll your power? You can pick up the glove on your next turn or you can reroll your current power before the next turn. Please don't bold your questions. I very nearly rerolled your power and replaced your practical invincibility with something else.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 01:05:56 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 28, 2015, 02:03:31 am »

Oh, I'll be gone from the 31st to the 8th, I just noticed my name was coming up on the waitlist. If two or more people die before the 8th, move to the next person, please.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 28, 2015, 08:22:37 am »

Oh, I'll be gone from the 31st to the 8th, I just noticed my name was coming up on the waitlist. If two or more people die before the 8th, move to the next person, please.
Ok. Will do.

Andres, since there are so many people on the waitlist, I was thinking of running multiple games at once, either on this topic or opening a different one. I'm sure I could find someone willing to do it, if you want.
The waitlist is moving rather quickly so a spin-off isn't really required. If you want to make another wiki warfare, though, go for it. It wasn't my idea. I will ask that it have another theme, though. You can reboot Wikipedia Article Warfare (the first incarnation of this type of game) or make one revolving around the Heroes and Villains wiki, for example.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:00:45 am by Andres »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 28, 2015, 09:00:28 am »

Andres, since there are so many people on the waitlist, I was thinking of running multiple games at once, either on this topic or opening a different one. I'm sure I could find someone willing to do it, if you want.
Ok. Will do.
So you're gonna do multiple games?
I accidentally quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote flabort there.

The waitlist is moving rather quickly so a spin-off isn't really required. If you want to make another wiki warfare, though, go for it. It wasn't my idea. I will ask that it have another theme, though. You can reboot Wikipedia Article Warfare (the first incarnation of this type of game) or make one revolving around the Heroes and Villains wiki, for example.

Sure. I wasn't really suggesting a spin-off, as more the exact same thing. But I guess this doesn't need it. I may restart Wikipedia Article Warfare, though... yeah, i guess I'll do that. The other one seems to have died about a month ago.
Yeah, a copy of this is what I meant by a spin-off. The last WAW was run by TCM, so its death was inevitable. TCM himself hasn't been on the forum for a long time.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32