Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 61340 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 10: The Hell-Hunter Comes
« Reply #225 on: July 28, 2015, 09:06:21 am »

I actually found one that died just a month ago, by person. Unless TCM's was earlier. But you already know that, since you were in it.
Person's OP specifically mentions that it's a revival of TCM's game. After Person's died, TCM then decided to revive the game, GMing the same game twice.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 28, 2015, 11:05:33 am »

Find a church and go inside while clutching my bleeding arm.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 28, 2015, 03:01:10 pm »

Pick up pimp hand.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 28, 2015, 03:28:16 pm »

I actually found one that died just a month ago, by person. Unless TCM's was earlier. But you already know that, since you were in it.
Person's OP specifically mentions that it's a revival of TCM's game. After Person's died, TCM then decided to revive the game, GMing the same game twice.
Yeah I'm kinda horrible at running games, and I guess when TCM came back it sort of killed my drive somehow? He's just better at it. Also I might have had slight problems getting actions in timely but that was probably at least partially my fault with my update schedule being what it was. I'll continue my version if everyone currently in it pms me I guess. Plus I'll need to re-familiarize myself with the files a bit.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2015, 04:50:12 pm »

Person, if yours revives, mine may die. XD lel
For some reason I keep thinking that your name is Pearson, instead of person.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2015, 05:47:16 pm »

Person, if yours revives, mine may die. XD lel
For some reason I keep thinking that your name is Pearson, instead of person.

I might just sig that. Its been awhile since I've done that. Also, you severely overestimate my abilities shadow.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 11: The First Multi-Powered Superhuman
« Reply #231 on: July 28, 2015, 10:07:41 pm »

Round 11: The First Multi-Powered Superhuman

[9+∞] FallacyofUrist figures out that the best car to steal is one that's unlocked, without an alarm, with the keys still in, and with no one returning back to their car. Before he can actually try to do so and possibly get caught, he works out every possible way he could get in trouble and he makes sure to avoid them. [1] Unfortunately, he doesn't find any cars that he can steal, either because he can't get in or there's someone who would see him if he tried getting into those car. It doesn't help that there simply aren't many cars to choose from. Well, there's one car he could possibly steal thanks to the keys still being inside and no one around to see him, but odds are it has an alarm that'll sound if he tries to break in. Does he risk it?

endlessblaze knows that demons could be prevented from returning to Earth if they're sealed [2] but he doesn't know of any way to prevent himself from being sealed. Instead, he fires off the hottest breath of fire he possibly can [10] actually managing to melt through a tiny bit of it. The rest of the metal is softened enough that he can pull it apart with his tiny kitten paws, as weak as they are. They begin to cool, however, and he's no longer able to do so anymore. With the damage he's done, he's made out a hole just big enough for him to squeeze through, but while he's immune to fire damage he's not immune to metal tearing through his skin, so he gets a bit scratched up. [4-1] The pain, minor as it was, was enough to make him forget that he was standing on the edge of a table, and thus he falls. [9] He manages to stick the landing, though. As he's looking around for a place to hide, the door opens, [5] revealing the vet who appears to have some kind of butterfly net with him. [1] He quickly grabs up endlessblaze and keeps him held there. "You're not getting away, hellspawn."

Megggas [4 vs 3] manages to yank off Beirus' other earbud, [5 vs 1] which Beirus replied to with a punch to the throat. As Beirus topples to the ground, clutching his throat, Beirus quickly puts his earbuds back on, only to hear the last bit of the Pokemon theme. He tries to cast an attack via memory only, putting his palms together and preparing a blast [1] but Call Me Maybe is itself a pretty catchy song and is competing with Pokemon for attention in his headspace. He fails to fire any kind of musical attack.

[7] Twinwolf makes good time to the vet, parking his car in the lot. As he makes his way to the clinic, he sees FallacyofUrist apparently checking out the cars in the lot. If he wanted to, Twinwolf could kill FallacyofUrist before he makes his way inside, or alternatively he could just go and end endlessblaze now.

Spiderking50 tries to sneak out of the bathroom by leaving through the front door and keeping low,[1] but a bullet ricochets and hits him in the spine, paralzying him! He manages to catch himself before he hits the ground with his power, though, so he's definitely still conscious. Unless he manages to stop the bleeding, though, he might not be for long.

Tomasque decides to find a church, holding his shoulder while he does. It doesn't bleed much but it definitely hurts. [1] He finds no church, however. (A bandaid would be enough to heal you, in case you didn't know. It's not a serious wound.)

Ignoring the bodybuilder, Yourmaster picks up the Pimp Hand of Everescence from Detoxicated's corpse, putting it on. The bodybuilder gets to his feet and launches himself at Yourmaster, [2 vs 9] but the knocks on his head seems to have done something to him because his punches entirely miss Yourmaster. Yourmaster, meanwhile, just admires the Pimp Hand, knowing that he couldn't be hurt by a method so mundane as punching.

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:24:48 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 11: The First Multi-Powered Superhuman
« Reply #232 on: July 28, 2015, 10:13:44 pm »

-meow-

"jerk"

im a smart cat, climb the inside of the net. attack face
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 28, 2015, 10:16:34 pm »

Refill the pump hand.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 28, 2015, 10:32:18 pm »

Refill the pump hand.
What? I'm....what? Refill a glove? What? How? Please explain.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #235 on: July 28, 2015, 10:51:02 pm »

Continue out Crawl out the door and find an ambulance (they always come when the cops get called). Use my power to stop the bleeding if possible.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 28, 2015, 11:19:39 pm »

(Well, crud, I'm doomed.  Beirus will just stomp my head in or something to kill me.  I guess I have one shot left, but with the penalties from being stunned and suffocating, my odds aren't good.  I probably should have stayed out of the fight until after I had written my fan fiction and gotten a weapon.  Oh well, add me back to the wait list after I die)

From my position on the ground, try to roll toward Beirus and trip him using my feet.  Then get up as fast as I can and run away and hide.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 28, 2015, 11:23:00 pm »

Wait list please
Looks cool. set me on the waitlist please.
Not sure why I haven't joined the waitlist yet. Will probably need a poke via pm with how long it is though. So yeah I'm in. (Sidenote, you seem to be in some way rolling for the actual potency/limitations of the powers people get. See flesh bumps guy for an example of this. I'm rather curious as to how you go about this, though I'd understand if you kept it secret.)
All added to the waitlist.

(Well, crud, I'm doomed.  Beirus will just stomp my head in or something to kill me.  I guess I have one shot left, but with the penalties from being stunned and suffocating, my odds aren't good.  I probably should have stayed out of the fight until after I had written my fan fiction and gotten a weapon.  Oh well, add me back to the wait list after I die)
If you die, I'll put you on the waitlist.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #238 on: July 29, 2015, 12:56:07 am »

It looks as if I am not going to last very long at all...
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 29, 2015, 01:54:10 am »

Take a few steps back from Meggas, put my earbuds back in, and hit him with this. If he tries to get away before I can, stomp his head in.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32