Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 33505 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #390 on: August 22, 2015, 01:08:42 am »

"They weren't worth the effort. And besides, wasn't worth the trouble it would bring... or did bring considering they died anyways."
The guard seems to jot something down on glass pad with the stylus.
[Prisoner guard #1]
"Interesting reply... most would deny the crime in order to declare their innocence, but not you. You kill for a different reason... let me see Masky was it? What is your reason." The man asks, it is unclear why he is asking any of these questions. For what purpose would it serve him...
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 22, 2015, 09:38:00 am »

"Simple, killing is fun. But not when the killing is easy. Gang members are both harder to kill that normal people, and have no self respect as they kill people that are below them. Really, I was doing a favor to everyone."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 22, 2015, 09:57:50 am »

"Simple, killing is fun. But not when the killing is easy. Gang members are both harder to kill that normal people, and have no self respect as they kill people that are below them. Really, I was doing a favor to everyone."
The man continues jotting something down as he continues his questions,
[Prisoner guard #1]
"So do you believe your some hero of Justice when you killed those gangster?" He looks up from the glass pad, staring directly at Masky, not blinking as to watch  his reaction to the question. This question seems to  quite serious despite sounding a bit silly to Masky.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 22, 2015, 10:03:36 am »

Masky shrugs again.
"I'm sure there's people that would think I am. I'm sure there's many that think the opposite as well. Honestly, I was just doing what I felt was my duty to give back to the community."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 24, 2015, 10:20:22 pm »

Sewers???
"Then, we might as well get started." Saki says with a sigh.
Action: To the right most path!
+
Algaria frowned.
"Dead ends? Who designed these sewers, and why were they not shot?"
Towards the asian, she shrugged.
"Better places to share a life story than a sewer, I reckon. Besides, the sound might echo, and draw attention."
Follow Saki. Focus on eyes, develop better dark vision.
Group heads down the right pathway...
"I agree, whoever made these sewers needs to be shot, they definitely cut corners."
"Where would you run? Take a wrong turn in here, you might get lost forever-if John's words are anything to go by.
Though, it strikes me that's his only insurance against us abandoning him down here."
Saki muses.
"Of course, he seems to have lost his way in any case. Which I suppose is amusing...from a certain point of view." She notes, her dry tone matching Algaria's.
"It's not like we are lost completely, we just have to search down these three pathways. Maybe you should try to navigate these sewers without a map, I'd say I was doing quite fine for just going off of memory." John says irritatingly towards Saki.
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
Saki distracted by the small talk, nearly steps on what appears to green jelly-like substance. Saki notices that small puddles of the jelly-like substance, seem to make a trail further in sewer pathway.
Sewer Map

Rust District, Exterior
Move engine with kit and book it.
+
Move engine and book it as well.
Kit and Khan attempt to move the engine block...
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Kit and Khan manage to move the engine block from the door and leave out the door asp. Once outside the garage the two make a run for it, luckily for the both of them it seems the drones where congregated on the other side of the garage, allowing them to leave unnoticed.
((Khan and Kit will head for Kiv's apartment unless someone posts otherwise.))

Los Diablos Prison
Masky shrugs again.
"I'm sure there's people that would think I am. I'm sure there's many that think the opposite as well. Honestly, I was just doing what I felt was my duty to give back to the community."
The guard writes a bit more with the stylus...
[Prison guard #1] "I believe that is all I needed to hear, everyone is dismissed, leave the prisoner with me." He orders them, surprisingly everyone obeys him without question despite from what you can tell this man's uniform seems exactly like the other prison guard's outfits, he has a beer gut, and is a bit old. Masky is sure that he could easily take on the man but something is off...  The two men in white body armor leave through the main doors with the other 4 prison guards, the doors close and the automated locks are now activated, sealing the two inside, leaving Masky entirely alone with the man.
[Prison guard #1] "Now then, follow me..." the man turns his back, heading towards the wall at the end of the room.

Xp Changes
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 24, 2015, 10:33:49 pm »

Masky follows.
"You have some kind of trick up your sleeve if I attack don't you?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 24, 2015, 11:04:10 pm »

To the apartment!

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 25, 2015, 12:08:08 am »

Masky follows.
"You have some kind of trick up your sleeve if I attack don't you?"
The man chuckles, stopping in front of the wall...
[Prison guard #1]
"Why don't you test that theory?"
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 25, 2015, 12:16:47 am »

Masky shrugs and goes for an elbow jab.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 25, 2015, 08:51:19 am »

"It's not like we are lost completely, we just have to search down these three pathways. Maybe you should try to navigate these sewers without a map, I'd say I was doing quite fine for just going off of memory." John says irritatingly towards Saki.

"You know John, if you keep tugging my braids, I'm just going to have assume you like me after all." She said with a sarcastic air.

Saki pauses, looking at the goo.

"...well, that's ominous. Any idea what this could have come from?" She said, kneeling to inspect it. Of course, not touching it directly.

Action: Poke the slime with my knife! Does it seem acidic or toxic? Also, do I know anything about what could live down here?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 25, 2015, 05:34:26 pm »

"Slime. How lovely."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 25, 2015, 05:35:23 pm »

Head to the bus, wait patiently.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 27, 2015, 10:17:34 pm »

Sewers???

"You know John, if you keep tugging my braids, I'm just going to have assume you like me after all." She said with a sarcastic air.

Saki pauses, looking at the goo.

"...well, that's ominous. Any idea what this could have come from?" She said, kneeling to inspect it. Of course, not touching it directly.

Action: Poke the slime with my knife! Does it seem acidic or toxic? Also, do I know anything about what could live down here?
Saki notices bits of small animal bones in the slime, it is highly possible that what she is prodding with her knife is vomited remains.
Spoiler: Action Continued (click to show/hide)
Since it is most likely from the stomach of a creature it is likely to be acidic however it is not corroding the knife so Saki's worries of it being some sort of super acid are quickly put to rest. Unfortunately with nothing to test the slime, she cannot determine whether the substance is toxic or not.
Sewer Map
((Saki does not know what might be lurking in the sewers.))

Time Skip
Around  2 p.m.

Khan and Kit attempt to head to the apartments!
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
Leaving Rust District..
The drones while great in numbers seem to lack the speed to pursue Khan and Kit, it was relatively easy to stay out of sight as there had been plenty of junk to hide behind or old structures to in hide. During the escape the two of you noticed a large gathering of homeless men and woman by one of the old subway stations, but judging by the outside it has been out of service for quite sometime, and now serves a home for many drifters. Unfortunately that meant a large amount of witnesses who were poor, hungry, and willing to sell the two of you out if given the chance, so you avoided the area.
Entering the company district...
It was not long before Kit and Khan reached the border of the company district, where a security gate lies, and it appears that the gate security is turning away quite a few people.

[Female Pedestrian #1] "What do you mean I can't get in?" a woman wearing ragged cloths.

[Security Guard] "There has been a change in regulation with the passing of the Cleaner Streets Act, I am not to allow homeless, beggars, druggies, ruffians, drifters, criminals and other various groups that the companies do not wish to contaminate their district."

[Female Pedestrian #1] "And who is going to stop me? You?" The woman bolts making it passed the guard and manages to get over the first of two pedestrian barricades. Suddenly the woman jerks back in an odd fashion before collapsing motionless on the floor. A small stream of blood is flowing from her body...

The guard holds the device on his wrist to his mouth, he is now talking through nearby speakers.
[Security Guard] "Let that be a warning, we will not tolerate trespassers and you will be shot if you try to run pass without my authorization."

Much of the crowd has either ran away or has moved to a "safe distance". The security guard turns off the speakers but is still talking into his device, you cannot hear from where you are standing. ((He is in front of the first barricade in case you two are wondering.))
Spoiler: Kit/Kiv (click to show/hide)

Aliento Del Diablo
Masky shrugs and goes for an elbow jab.
Masky rushes at the man attempting an elbow jab...
A direct hit! But the no impact can be felt... the man's image flickers.
[Prison guard #1] "Now that was not very nice of you, Masky. I could've been hurt..." His tone is a mockery of a parent, scolding a child.
[Prison guard #1] "...but nice try. Lets see how well you deal with this." the man presses something on his glass pad.

A series of mechanical sounds are coming from the wall.

Rust Exterior, Bus Crime Scene
Around 9 a.m.
Head to the bus, wait patiently.
A few hours pass, until finally...
[Drone] "I regret to inform you, that you will not be receiving any form of reward due to it not leading to the capture of the prisoners. However, Mist Industries would like to remind you that if you have any addition information or come across any new information call us at our number, Standard rates and taxes still apply. Thank you for your cooperation during this unfortunate event." A small semi translucent card is now sticking out from the drone.

Stat. Changes
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 27, 2015, 10:30:34 pm »

Kiv attempts to remember what the Cleaner Street Act was about.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:35:45 pm by Kevak »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 27, 2015, 10:34:32 pm »

"Clanking. Always with the clancking. Don't you ever oil your shit?"
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36