Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Race: Minamalist  (Read 12732 times)

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Re: The Race: Minamalist
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2015, 09:52:54 pm »

I command my orcs to re-appropriate the sexy times on to the other racers and continue running!
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 04:37:29 am »

Drift gently on the breeze
(4) You drift slowly along on the wind. While you drift, a tranquilliser dart goes past you.10

go 10 meters further
(2) The pile of ash that is you, does not move. A tranquilliser dart lands on you.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEEE FROM THE GRAVE! AGAIN!
(5) The ash mixes and gathers into a perfectly formed human. (5) You then triple front flip corkscrew over a tranquilliser dart. A large crowd of fans come out of nowhere and ask for your autograph.

Possess Wilfred's pile of ash and float 10 meters.

(3)(4) Wilfred beats you back. (3) You manage to float 10 metres but (3) you lose half of your mass along the way. Also a tranquilliser dart goes through you. 10

Make the shark evolve into a land shark and control my new non-orthodox vehicle towards the finishing line
(3) The pile of ash that is the shark turns into a normal shark. (3) The shark bites the pile of ash that is you. You are now once again in the Sharks stomach

My evil clone air drops from the sky, landing 10 meters ahead from where I died.  While landing, use my tranquilizer gun to fire tranquilizer darts at everyone nearby.

(Can we push players backward?)
((Yes but only ten metres))
(6) The evil version of you air drops from a plane. You forgot your parachute. Your legs are now a mangled mess of tendons and bones. (6) You get out your machine gun tranquilliser and fire at everyone, including yourself. (4) The tranquilliser dart is scared away by your evilness. MUHAHA. 10

Transform myself back to human, run ahead 10 meters.
(4) You turn yourself back into a really deformed human. It works, just looks a bit weird. (3) You prance towards the ten metres before (5) doing a backflip over a tranquilliser dart. 10

Run backwards into my plane. Take off and rise 3000 meters before anyone knows what's happening.
(4) you float gently backwards into a plane as you are a pile of ash. (3) The pile of ash that is you covers the planes controls.

I command my orcs to re-appropriate the sexy times on to the other racers and continue running!
(4) the orcs are a pile of ash but they try their best. But since most,other people are also pile of ashes they just kinda make the piles of ashes bigger. (6) Your pile of ash zooms forward but loses some of its mass along the way. 10

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 04:46:47 am »

Get back to my original form and run.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2015, 07:47:22 am »

Sign some autographs then get right back to the race! While running and doing acrobatics, kick the head of the evil clone

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 08:11:20 am »

Hold my hands defensively near my face.  When poketwo kicks me, catch the kick with my hands and twist his ankle.  Then, using my secret super strength, throw him backwards 10 meters.  Then speedily crawl forward 10 meters.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2015, 10:03:35 am »

Hold my hands defensively near my face.  When poketwo kicks me, catch the kick with my hands and twist his ankle.  Then, using my secret super strength, throw him backwards 10 meters.  Then speedily crawl forward 10 meters.
That's 3 actions
2. Super strength
3. Throwing back
4. Going forward

Removed the first one
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:08:54 am by Generally me »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2015, 11:16:27 am »

Ok, cancel the back throw then.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2015, 11:22:12 am »

Actually it's alright. Now that I think about it. Sorry.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2015, 11:24:29 am »

Turn into Acererak the Demilich.

Steal the soul of Wilfred before he can move and thus prevent him from moving this turn.

Levitate forward ten meters.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2015, 01:15:05 pm »

Summon another bunch of slime mines to ahead of the other runners. Then run ahead 10 meters.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2015, 01:16:10 pm »

Control the shark using his intestines and force him to run

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:47 am »

Invoke the powers of the Orcish gods to revive me and my companions as full blooded orcs once more and push forward 10 more meters!
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 08:16:03 am »

Jog to the finish line.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2015, 04:36:34 pm »

Run forward and pull a rocket launcher off my back and fire at someone.
Pages: 1 2 [3]