Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG OOC  (Read 5086 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG OOC
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2015, 08:34:01 am »

Soul fusing is normally done between humaniods. In fact, I don't think animals can do it. Theres also no ingredients section, its an all or nothing sort of thing on the players end..
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2015, 09:02:45 am »

Throw me in if there's room.

Name:Lukuzno
Eye:One green, One Purple
Hair:Orange
Skin:Pale
Genetic condition:Color blindness(red-green)
Skills:
Tanning:2
Trapping:2
Carpentry:1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2015, 04:35:32 pm »

Soul fusing is normally done between humaniods. In fact, I don't think animals can do it. Theres also no ingredients section, its an all or nothing sort of thing on the players end..
How do we get spider-mice, then?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2015, 04:42:20 pm »

I am guessing they are a new 'natural' creature. Or just one of the natural creatures of this world.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2015, 05:03:27 pm »

How do we get spider-mice, then?

Cannot be answered without major spoilers.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2015, 10:08:40 am »

Hey guys, I haven't updated this game in a few days due to some major life events (and I have been waiting on to Kilakan, who hasn't posted his action yet).

Those life events have culminated in my father retiring and my family going to Canada for two weeks. I will try very hard to keep posting (I will get Internet after a day or two I'll just be in the middle of the woods so it will be spotty), but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that my posting may be slightly more infrequent.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2015, 10:18:26 am »

sorry didn't realize it was a new day as I am in the middle of a move at the moment.
Nom nom nom

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2015, 10:25:18 am »

Believe me, it's more than fine. I am very sorry about the uncertain future of these next two weeks.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2015, 10:26:57 am »

Well, as Forest has said: Something something chocolate. . . . shut up Jenny
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2015, 02:36:47 pm »

Hey guys, I haven't updated this game in a few days due to some major life events (and I have been waiting on to Kilakan, who hasn't posted his action yet).

Those life events have culminated in my father retiring and my family going to Canada for two weeks. I will try very hard to keep posting (I will get Internet after a day or two I'll just be in the middle of the woods so it will be spotty), but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that my posting may be slightly more infrequent.
Thanks for telling us first.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:52:18 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2015, 04:20:00 pm »

I'm not disappearing off the face of the world, just may not be able to get internet as constantly as when I'm home. So expect updates every few days at least.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2015, 08:36:17 am »

I am genuinely confused, I stumbled upon myself and fluffy collecting eggs?  What?!  Also where did the eggs come from, what was the nest like?

Yeah not sure Tirrus is okay with eating something's large eggs that he doesn't know what they came from....  also wait does that mean that only human's reproduce by soul melding but animals still breed normally?
Nom nom nom

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2015, 09:22:31 am »

It was a giant birds nest. The eggs look like giant chicken eggs. If your character wouldn't have taken the eggs, I can change that. I just figured you'd want the food.

Animals reproduce normally (and magically in some cases).

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2015, 09:31:31 am »

Eh in that case I would of, just didn't know if it was maybe like from an obviously intelligent animal.
Nom nom nom

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2015, 09:51:41 am »

Nah, it's
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As far as game mechanics go, it's significantly less dangerous than most monsters of it's size. And it's makes a good food source.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6