Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I abolish Tokens and just give the checkpoints the ability to do things via 1d6?

As in, players choose what they want to do or get at a checkpoint, then roll 1d6 for it, 3 times. Yes.
No, let's keep tokens in.
Checkpoints should only get 1 1d6 roll to them, not 3. Otherwise, yes.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Wacky Death Race Omega(6/6), Game One(Preparation).  (Read 9168 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race Omega(6/6), Game One(Preparation).
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2015, 10:44:29 am »

(Sorry, getting a turn set up)

We need flamethrowers.
Tame the nearby wolves to pull my wagon so that way I don't need to always burn wood to drive.
Wood, gotta chop wood to race.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2015, 04:04:57 pm »

ORDER UP SOME SLAVES, AS WE SCYTHERS DO NOT HAVE HANDS

MEANWHILE, TRY TO GET ONE OF THOSE FANCY "LAS-CANNONS" THE PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2015, 06:16:26 pm »

Turn Six!

((A complete vehicle has this: Chassis/Frame(filled in with metal/alloy/plastic/wood), Engine, Storage(fuel, food, ammo, whatnot), Controls, Weapons, Locomotion(preferably wheels, but tank treads or whatnot also work). Other things for instance armor and Toaster's Quantnum Dodge are optional.))

Talisman wants fuel rod storage! (2) Or scrap metal!
Rods(4) Several of those, however! (Gained crate of 20 Hydrogen Fuel Rods) Might be hard to store in a motorcycle, however.
Railgun Ammo(4) A small rack of 6 Railgun Rods are deposited in front of Talisman. That would be problematic if the railgun weren't so effective with only a single shot.

Salty Cap'n Pete wants better stuff for his ship!
Wheels(4) And that's the rest of the wheels. Some look flimsy, but there's enough for spares. (now have 8 wheels, 6 of which are actually needed)
Sails(1) That was close, if Blackgoatee hadn't been there, who would have known what the saboteur would have done!
Rum(5) 6 barrels o'rum are deposited in front of him. Wonderful. In fact, they look like they double as traps! (Gained Rum Barrel Mines, may be planted to make enemies have a bad time upon triggering(may also be drunk from).)

Toaster continues work on The Heaven Piercer!
Crewman(2) nobody? Nobody?
Food(1) That sludge isn't food(well, maybe a wookie would like it?)(gained Wookie delicacy)
Crewman Redux(6) Toaster suddenly receives a contract offer from Golems Inc.! A contract! Requiring the loss of his prize at the end of the race? (Golem Contract available, will remove grand prize at game end, supplies 3 golem crewmen that need no food or sleep, may go horribly wrong if hit by magic)

Mad Amish Man Work Ethic Go!
Flamethrowers(4) Crude but effective, that's for sure. (Gained single crude flamethrower, consumes bio-gasoline(1 unit) to shoot out a lance of flame that has a 1 in 8 chance of going wrong against the shooter.)
Wolves(2) Wolves hate Amish men. No.
Wood wood wood(1) There is now a crack in the Mad Amish Man's axe.

The GENERAL plots evilly and prepares his orders.
Slaves(6) He purchases a contract from Slave Co, Golem Inc's major rival, giving him 4 mind-controlled slaves in exchange for displaying an advertisement on his vehicle. (gained 4 mind-controlled slaves)
Las Cannon(1) A laser blast flies out of nowhere and nearly strikes the GENERAL in the face.
REDUX(4) Assuming it works, that thing could work well enough. (Gained Laser Turret, uses electricity to fire a high-power laser, +1 to luck for damage when used)

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2015, 08:37:40 am »

I didn't knew this existed. I think. Might have forgotten about it too.

Awesome.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2015, 09:55:07 am »

(Let's hope I successfully run it and balance it once the race actually starts. Any advice?)
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2015, 12:32:24 pm »

Anyone want to trade for a golem contract?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2015, 04:13:25 am »

(Let's hope I successfully run it and balance it once the race actually starts. Any advice?)
Don't tell anyone the rules and make up everything as you go along? That's how I did the first one, and it was the most succesfull.

So, no not really any idea.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2015, 09:31:07 am »

Don't tell anyone the rules and make up everything as you go along? That's how I did the first one, and it was the most succesfull.

So, no not really any idea.
((HAHAHA! Yeah, I'm making it all up as I go along. For this game, at least.))
Generic Arms Race.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2015, 12:18:15 pm »

Sails! I don't know how many times I have to ask, but this ship be needin sails to catch the wind.
Anchors! I have a very good reason for this.
Black powder and cannonballs, the cannons need ammo!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2015, 12:25:31 pm »

((... hello everyone. Let's get some actions.))
Generic Arms Race.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2015, 08:52:48 am »

Anyone want to trade for a golem contract?

No takers?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2015, 09:42:52 am »

Find a bio-gas source for flamethrower
Try to tame wolves again.
Try to chop up wood
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]