Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll to Rap: Save the Hip-Hop Industry  (Read 18291 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rap: Save the Hip-Hop Industry
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2015, 09:35:24 pm »

K. just try to not mess up the enclave. They have only recently been ISOT'd to here. And only the oil rig

And have you played fallout 2?

Send 2 soldiers to investigate gas stations to see if they somehow have fuel good enough for vertibirds.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2015, 01:04:41 am »

Leave in triumph. Find an apartment and check whether I brought back that sports almanac.s

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2015, 07:41:21 pm »

After a five-month hiatus, Roll to Rap has returned! I'll pick up where I left off with this turn. Anyone that wants to join still can. Without further ado, let the games continue!!
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2015, 08:09:02 pm »

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2015, 08:42:02 pm »

Take count of how many people I have with me.
Start helping those who are injured.
[6] You take count of the people with you and realize that you have all 20 original "Green" gangsters AND about 50 other people from that street corner following you. [1] You see some people off in the distance being burned by one of the fire demons that left from the fissure and order your crew to help, but more people get burned to death instead.

Yo pops, you in my territory,
how about we end the story,
and you bust out with your old, fat ass,
before I apply some heavy bass,
in the form of my boot,
your pals there gonna insta-root.
[5] You rap at the poor old fools and one of them suffers a massive heart attack and dies from the epic nature of your crew's bars. Suddenly, the old men begin playing polka music so fearsome and terrifying that you all run for your lives back out of the alleyway. You run so fast that you end up dropping all of your money. As you run, you happen to see another fire demon attacking some innocents.

"OH REALLY, Says the sad little wannabe
and his mystical band of Meth Addicts,
You wanna hit?
If so I'd be much obligated,
To show you how it's properly done."

If the Rap fails play Polka Music to scare them off, If that fails use elderly Vietnam warfare methods to slaughter those newbs.
[6] One of your elderly mates dies of a heart attack due to the impressive lyrics of the youngsters before you. Your vicious bars, which are accompanied by well played polka, tear into your opponents' confidence and they run screaming like babies. They ran so fast, that about $500 in cash fell out of their pockets!

K. just try to not mess up the enclave. They have only recently been ISOT'd to here. And only the oil rig

And have you played fallout 2?

Send 2 soldiers to investigate gas stations to see if they somehow have fuel good enough for vertibirds.
((I haven't played, but I have a good idea of the nature of its content.))
[5] The soldiers go to a nearby gas station and liberate some petrol that is labeled "VERTIBIRD FRIENDLY." Despite quite clearly stealing from the gas station owner, he does not object to your subordinates' power armor or their large, futuristic weapons.

Leave in triumph. Find an apartment and check whether I brought back that sports almanac.s
[2] You try to leave, but you are knocked down by one of the Green Gangsters. He waves his gun, threatening you with death until a prison escapee bites him in the leg and wrestles with him. They both land on top of you and you are pinned on the ground.
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2015, 08:43:16 pm »

Continue trying to help.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2015, 04:36:51 am »

Oh no, I ain't taking that. I return and strangle the main old guy.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2015, 04:56:32 pm »

Once the Vertibird is refueled, take off again and scout out the area some more

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2015, 09:33:56 pm »

I'm sorry, but I won't be ab;e to join because I'm already part of too many games. Making up lyrics would take too much time from my daily schedule :(
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]