Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Savage Lands IC: First Death!  (Read 17394 times)

TheLordofHouseRiley

  • Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2015, 08:37:22 pm »

Alexos has spent his whole life on his own though he is sure he had a mother and a father he was never sure what happened to them he has the vaguest of recollections of a night full of the screaming of his mother and his fathers blood splattered across his face. He's not sure how he survived whatever beast murdered his parents but since then he has been fending for himself from man and beast alike. Yet he grows lonely longing for a family to call his home. So when he came across a small hut in the forest he became excited. He watched them for several days to make sure they were friendly hiding in the woods and watching them just as scared as him trying to make there way in the world. So today he finally worked up the courage to reveal himself to what he hopes to be his new family. He walks boldly into the clearing around the hut he straightens himself and puffs out his chest. He then hammers one of his large fists on his chest. He then speaks saying "I am alexos warrior of the woods, slayer of beasts and i am your friend as long as you don't make an enemy of me"
Logged

wipeout1024

  • Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2015, 08:40:30 pm »

Hira sees the man, exiting out of the woods. While still wary, in response to his statement, says "Hi."
Logged
Ain't nobody got time for that.

kilakan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2015, 09:52:23 pm »

Tirrus nods to the fellow hunter, fair greetings to you fellow brother of the hunt.  He does however start to back up slightly and prepare himself for the coming attack for Tirrus would not run from the challenge, especially not with his loyal fluffy at his side.
Logged
Nom nom nom

Spiderking50

  • Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2015, 10:44:17 pm »

Alexos has spent his whole life on his own though he is sure he had a mother and a father he was never sure what happened to them he has the vaguest of recollections of a night full of the screaming of his mother and his fathers blood splattered across his face. He's not sure how he survived whatever beast murdered his parents but since then he has been fending for himself from man and beast alike. Yet he grows lonely longing for a family to call his home. So when he came across a small hut in the forest he became excited. He watched them for several days to make sure they were friendly hiding in the woods and watching them just as scared as him trying to make there way in the world. So today he finally worked up the courage to reveal himself to what he hopes to be his new family. He walks boldly into the clearing around the hut he straightens himself and puffs out his chest. He then hammers one of his large fists on his chest. He then speaks saying "I am alexos warrior of the woods, slayer of beasts and i am your friend as long as you don't make an enemy of me"

(A) You succeed at entering the camp.

Hira sees the man, exiting out of the woods. While still wary, in response to his statement, says "Hi."

(A) You succeed at saying hi.

Tirrus nods to the fellow hunter, fair greetings to you fellow brother of the hunt.  He does however start to back up slightly and prepare himself for the coming attack for Tirrus would not run from the challenge, especially not with his loyal fluffy at his side.

(5) The cyclops brings its massive arm down towards you. You are surely going to die. You're basically already dead.
(20!) Or you would be if Fluffy wasn't a complete bad ass. He thrust his spear upwards and the cyclops brought its arm downwards, skewering it. Bonus reaction action granted (Fluffy, Willis, and Alexos)
Logged
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Yourmaster

  • Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2015, 07:40:07 am »

Collect some material to add to fluffy.
Logged
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

wipeout1024

  • Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2015, 07:42:27 am »

Hira tries to make another canteen, to gather water.
Logged
Ain't nobody got time for that.

kilakan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2015, 09:54:15 am »

"Fluffy, keep stabbing it, you've already got the hang."  If I can, I join in on the stabbing, going for it's legs to immobilize the beast while fluffy takes care of the beasts upper half.
Logged
Nom nom nom

TheLordofHouseRiley

  • Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2015, 10:52:09 am »

"Hello small one I have traveled these lands for many years living on my own and barely clinging to survival. In my time i have become a skilled hunter and fighter. I would like to finally settle though and thus I request that I may be able to join your family"
Logged

zomara0292

  • Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2015, 11:35:22 am »

Looks down from my hiding tree with a branch in hand, and throws it at the cyclopse, hoping to hit anything vital. . . . hard enough
Logged
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

  • Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2015, 12:39:40 pm »

Collect some material to add to fluffy.

(AF) You spent the day building axes, there is no time to add onto Fluffy,

Hira tries to make another canteen, to gather water.

(17) You not only make a canteen, but when you go to fill it, you see the other canteen on the shore! You fill them both up.

"Fluffy, keep stabbing it, you've already got the hang."  If I can, I join in on the stabbing, going for it's legs to immobilize the beast while fluffy takes care of the beasts upper half.

(16) You stab its legs and while your wooden spear isn't the best weapon to use on thick muscly flesh, you do manage to get some good penetration on a few of the jabs.

Looks down from my hiding tree with a branch in hand, and throws it at the cyclopse, hoping to hit anything vital. . . . hard enough

(9) Your tree branch bounces off the cyclops.

(4) Fluffy attempts to pull hes spear back out and it snaps in half!

(17) The cyclops, fairly injured, turns and flees, but it is bleeding heavily and should be easy to track, if you desire the kill. [/i]


Logged
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kilakan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2015, 12:54:40 pm »

Tirrus looks up to see where the branch flew from in the middle of the fight.  "Erm, hello there, shall we chase it down?"
Logged
Nom nom nom

Spiderking50

  • Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2015, 01:00:36 pm »

(Whoops sorry, this was supposed to be on the end of that)

The sun is setting and night will soon be upon you. You must decide whether to accept these newcomers or not. You must also decide whether you chase the cyclops into the night or remain in the safety of camp.
Logged
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

zomara0292

  • Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2015, 01:31:47 pm »

"Well, as much as I would like the meal, Its not safe to go out at night."
Slowly climbs down the tree, using my tail as support so I don't fall.
"Speaking of which, It kinda tore apart my bedding and the rest of my things. Mind if I spend a night or two with you?"
Logged
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

kilakan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2015, 01:35:33 pm »

Noticing the use of a tail Tirrus inquires, "What manner of beast or man are you.. Well I suppose that question coming from the visage of a spirit made flesh would be a bit improper."  he says as he remembers that both his skin and hair are snow white.  "The house is exceptionally crowded already, you can stay as long as you pledge to work."
Logged
Nom nom nom

Toaster

  • Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2015, 04:10:20 pm »

"Well, we do have room for one more now!  He can stay if he works."
Logged
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12