Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Savage Lands IC: First Death!  (Read 21857 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2015, 10:37:29 am »

I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
Oh dear. Sigmund Froid.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2015, 11:37:59 am »

Oh dear. Sigmund Froid.
How does having a spear and hunting deadly fish imply inappropriate relationships with your mother?
Nom nom nom

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2015, 11:40:02 am »

Spears and fish. . . .  So many fish. . .  Also sigmund
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2015, 12:39:09 pm »

It seems that Fluffy, being a creature with a soul, would rather not be taken apart. He just spent a long long time as a single rock and would rather not be cut into pieces.

((I'm going to let some discussion of what you all think you should do before I do actions.))
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2015, 04:01:24 pm »

"If he's smart enough to know he doesn't want to be taken apart, then I'd say that's reason enough not to do it!"

Oh dear. Sigmund Froid.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Not this time, it appears.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2015, 04:48:16 pm »

It seems that Fluffy, being a creature with a soul, would rather not be taken apart. He just spent a long long time as a single rock and would rather not be cut into pieces.

((I'm going to let some discussion of what you all think you should do before I do actions.))
Examine him from the outside, then.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2015, 05:51:21 pm »

Ask fluffy about golems, then. Collect water for him.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2015, 06:41:46 pm »

Hira decided to try to craft a basket to carry food in.

(12) You make a basket for carrying food.

"It-" *cough* "It is said that the best intentions are the pathway to death. If Fluffy were to agree to be taken appart, then ok." Grabs a rock with my tail. "if he does not agree, though, I think I probably should fight in. . . .his? Wait. . .  Are you a maleish organism?"
if fluffy agrees to be taken apart or they stop, then I will go hunting for sticks and vines and fruits and small creatures, once again.
otherwise, I am rareing for a fight.

(17) You manage to find vines and fruits. While looking you find a sloth. You could kill it for food easily if you wanted to. (2 meals)

"And if you break him with no way to put him back together?"

(13+2) You manage to spear two piranhas from the shore. (2 meals)

Examine him from the outside, then.

(14+5) You manage to determine which rock captains his soul. (17) You see a rune carved on it. (AF) Without a way to translate the rune into your language, there isn't anything else you can learn.

"He saved my life, and therefore I am against deconstructing him.  However, maybe we should ask Fluffy instead of just deciding whether we rip apart a living creature?"
-Ask fluffy if he minds if they try to take him apart, tell him to nod for yes or shake his head left and right for no.  If he says no, defend fluffy with spear and life.
Provided I don't have to fight the other people in defense of my fluffy attempt once more to make javelins and get fluffy to try making his own at the same time I make mine.

(9+2) You manage to make a single spear/javelin

(13) Fluffy watches you and also makes a spear.

Ask fluffy about golems, then. Collect water for him.

(AF) Fluffy neither drinks nor can speak. (16) But he however can apparently draw. He draws pictures of buildings and golems and people in the dirt.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2015, 06:48:20 pm »

((murderize it for food, we are hungry!))
Nom nom nom

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2015, 06:49:40 pm »

((After we get a kill/no kill action on the sloth, the day will end.))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2015, 07:09:46 pm »

Maybe we should let zomara decide, as they were the one to find the sloth in the first place.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2015, 07:14:22 pm »

((The decision is theirs, sorry if I wasn't clear on that. It's up to them.))

((Also, I often use gender neutral pronouns like them and they're. Sorry if this gets confusing as those are also plural pronouns. That's just what my friends prefer and I apologize if I ever mispronoun someone. Let me know and I'll fix it.)).

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2015, 07:51:03 pm »

After making the basket, Hira decided she would put it to use, by foraging, and gathering food.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:53:22 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2015, 10:09:03 pm »

Sorry, I was at work. I think I will kill it. If it doesnt look at me with cute eyes.. . . . . . we only made four meals for six people, today, and we are not ready for the night. . . . I have no choice. . . .I cant have a pet. . . . on second thought, I will keep it. . . .  I want to try melding it with an anything else, living.
if I cant keep it, I will kill it.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:21:17 pm by zomara0292 »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2015, 01:03:10 am »

And the day quickly slips into night. As there is not enough food for all of you, you all ration what you have. (-2 on all actions).

Zomara gains one pet sloth. It is slow and cute. Otherwise, its just like any sloth.

In the night a spirit finds your camp and floats silently inside your hut. It appears as a ghostly blue flame, signifying that it is a human soul. If it does not find a body soon, it will surely go out.

The sun rises and a new day is upon you.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12