Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Savage Lands IC: First Death!  (Read 21849 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2015, 02:41:25 am »

The next morning, Hira decided she would put the basket to use, by foraging, and gathering food.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2015, 07:46:00 am »

*cough* "I am hungry. . . . I am going to go out and get the Sloth and I some food., you guys want anything?" sits and thinks for a few seconds before gaining a slightly embarrassed look on my face. "Ummm. . . . I had found some fruits near the north, and I was going to bring some back, but, I kinda got distracted by my Sloth. There were a lot of them. . .  I am going back to get them. . . . Anyone want to help?"
Takes my Sloth with me and
goes back to where I found the fruits and vines and gathers them
Finds a bunch of bugs to eat, while I am there
Looks for any long tree trunks that have fallen over, or sticks.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2015, 07:58:43 am »

Try to catch some food with my hammer.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2015, 08:20:43 am »

Tirrus sees if fluffy would be willing to soul bind with him to create a body for this wayward spirit.  If not Tirrus apologizes to the spectral entity and proceeds out for a day of hunting in the direction of the fruit vines hoping to catch a herbivore unawares.
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2015, 11:00:53 am »

Spear fish more!  Piranhas are tasty!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2015, 08:50:50 pm »

Tirrus sees if fluffy would be willing to soul bind with him to create a body for this wayward spirit.  If not Tirrus apologizes to the spectral entity and proceeds out for a day of hunting in the direction of the fruit vines hoping to catch a herbivore unawares.
Soul fuse with Tirrus if Fluffy refuses. Copy the rune onto another rock, or have Fluffy do it if he is more precise. Vaguely focus energy towards the rune, and see if the spirit can enter the rune. If it can't, have it enter the new body.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2015, 10:25:59 am »

The next morning, Hira decided she would put the basket to use, by foraging, and gathering food.

(19-2+2) You, armed with only a basket and and your wits, head into the woods to forage. You manage to find three meals worth of food and some strange glowing mushrooms.

*cough* "I am hungry. . . . I am going to go out and get the Sloth and I some food., you guys want anything?" sits and thinks for a few seconds before gaining a slightly embarrassed look on my face. "Ummm. . . . I had found some fruits near the north, and I was going to bring some back, but, I kinda got distracted by my Sloth. There were a lot of them. . .  I am going back to get them. . . . Anyone want to help?"
Takes my Sloth with me and
goes back to where I found the fruits and vines and gathers them
Finds a bunch of bugs to eat, while I am there
Looks for any long tree trunks that have fallen over, or sticks.

(3-2+1) You go t collect fruits and vines, but when you get there the entire area is dead. Dark ooze coats much of the area. You think its about time for you to get the fuck out of there right now! leave. Then you see it. A large black ooze shaped like a rudimentary torso with 4 slimy tentacles. It turns its blobular head towards you and you know its time to get out. '

Try to catch some food with my hammer.

(10-2) You almost manage to hammer a nicely sized frog. But then it jumped into the lake and was eaten by piranhas.

Spear fish more!  Piranhas are tasty!

(14-2) You manage to catch 2 meals worth of fish, but get a few bites along the way.

Fluffy agrees and you soul meld. It is very intimate and you see some of Fluff's memories. You see a city of magic users, you see the mage who animated Fluffy's original body, you see a war, you see ruins, you see a monster destroy the original fluffy.

The body you two made is quite quite strange. It appears to be a bald adult human with one arm and half their face completely made of rough white stone. Part of the torso is also stone.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/i]

Soul fuse with Tirrus if Fluffy refuses. Copy the rune onto another rock, or have Fluffy do it if he is more precise. Vaguely focus energy towards the rune, and see if the spirit can enter the rune. If it can't, have it enter the new body.

(A) Fluffy perfectly copies the rune, and looks quite sad.
(AF) Without discovering lost magical knowledge of golm making, it seems as if you cannot make a golem. It seems like an incredibly difficult task

You wait with anticipation as the spirit enters the body.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:33:39 am by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2015, 10:43:13 am »

Slowly. Back. Away. Slowly back away. Back away. Quickly back away. Slowly run away. Look behind me. Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!!!! "AHHHHHH!!!!!"
back to home!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:01:19 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2015, 01:59:33 pm »

Spoiler: Skill choosing (click to show/hide)

The half-golem laboriously, like the process is difficult, takes in a deep breath. Then speaks in a rough, slurred and accented voice.

|I͝ ͘l͡i̢v̛e̕ ͏a̡gai͘n!̛|\́

The half-golem tries to rise, pushing at the ground with their single arm, but fails to lift their significant weight one handed.

|Jus̛t͘ WHER͟E ͡dò ͢I͡ ͢l͝ive͢ ͞àģa͘i͘n?̡ I͞ do ͏n͏o̕t kn͞o͠w͢ ̷t͡h͠i̢s͘ ̧place͝ o҉r͜ ̀t͏h̸es͞e̕ p̸ęop͟l̕e̶.͘|\̴
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2015, 02:04:13 pm »

((dear god that hurts my head to try and read that.))

"Welcome back, my name is Tirrus.  I do apologize but I must admit you are a tad bit of an experiment to be honest, I am the first donor for your body."

He than indicates fluffy.

"And this would be the other donor, the golem fluffy.... speaking of which."

Tirrus turns to look at the golem.

'I am sorry that you had to lose all that and more, I am not sure my soul would of survived.  Hopefully we can build that world once more together though?"
Nom nom nom

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2015, 02:15:32 pm »

|A̴h̵. ̸A҉ Soul Meld. ̀W̢i̴th an..͠. unc͝o̷nven͞ti͡on̨al̸ s̡econd ́d͜on̸or.͟ ̡Àftèr so lơn͏g ͏I͝ did ̡no͠t͝ ant̡i͢çi̡pat̶e a ͏re̵turn ͏t̢o li͢f̕e̵.͢ W͠h́at̨ev͝e̷ŗ ̵sęrv͝ice̷ I̵ ́can ͠of̛f͘er tó rep̸áy̷ th̡is ͞debt, ̵I ̕will.͜|͏\

The half-golem tries to stand again, this time using their legs as well and succeeds.

|I was ća͞lled A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛, befo̴re. Who ar̛e you?|\

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛'s voice seems to be becoming less slurred as his memories of how to use a physical body return.
Spooky Signature

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2015, 02:18:12 pm »

"I am Tirrus, a maker of weapons.  For services, we are but a fledgling tribe... I know not what happened to the rest of the world.  Therefore any labour you might offer would be excellent."
Nom nom nom

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2015, 02:22:47 pm »

"Therefore any labour you might offer would be excellent."

|I was a weávèr, before. I made... ve̕stm̸ents͜, that is t͠he word. Out of c҉erta͠in͢ plants. I grew them my͏s͏el͜f, mostly.|\

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛' looks down at himself.

|P͝er͘h̛aps I too will re̸quir̢e͏ vestments...|\
Spooky Signature

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2015, 02:25:22 pm »

Tirrus looks himself over.  "Between the giant monsters attempting to eat me, and the sever lack of things I can eat... hadn't thought of clothes."
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2015, 03:16:30 pm »

Willis looked at the new body and nodded.  "And I'm Willis.  Welcome to the camp.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12