Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Savage Lands IC: First Death!  (Read 21853 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2015, 06:02:05 pm »

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛, assuming that he isn't incapacitated by mushroom sampling, begins spinning thread from some of the plants he had gathered earlier, using his golem arm to hold the distaff.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ isn't quite sure what to do with the spider mouse creature and decides to just leave it in the hut to spin and see if its webs can be collected later.

(15) You spin a good deal of thread. Enough to sew several garments.

(2) You leave the spider mouse alone in the hut. You come back and the entire hut is filled with webs and other spider mice! They hiss when you open the door.

I imagine it looks sorta like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:09:20 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2015, 06:07:15 pm »

Seeing the strange albino guy just going off, i guess its time for me to just go food hunting with a shrug.
"At least there will be no more black slime things. . . . . "
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2015, 06:10:32 pm »

Seeing the strange albino guy just going off, i guess its time for me to just go food hunting with a shrug.
"At least there will be no more black slime things. . . . . "

Whoops! Sorry!

(13+1 b/c I missed you) You hunt slugs and manage to find 4 meals worth. They are slimy and gross, but edible and can't really run away.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2015, 06:14:07 pm »

Hira ran. She also wondered why all these creatures and animals were attacking her, but continued to flee.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2015, 06:44:32 pm »

Returns to the camp with the meal only to notice. . . .  Lots of spider. . . .
"Sloth!!!"
With that, he grabs the nearst man lengthed slim stick and starts wacking at some of the spider mice.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2015, 06:56:19 pm »

"Sloth!!!"
With that, he grabs the nearst man lengthed slim stick and starts wacking at some of the spider mice.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ bars their path.

|No. The le͡g͝ged thing, which makes the webs, that is mine. I will aḑmi҉t̸ that perh̡aps̛ they are a lit̷tl͝e̵ bit, how do you say, ramp̨a҉n̨t́ right now, but that is not their fault. They know not what they do. Be̕s͝i̢d͜e͘s, they might be ve̢nomous̷ and I have parts of strong stone, which c͡an͏n͢o͠t͢ be e͢nv͡e͏no̶m̕ęd҉. Please al͘l̢o͜w ME to a̡t̸te͏m͟pt to remov͢e̸ them.|\

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ tries to, with his stone arm, carefully remove all but two or three of the little legged things and bind them together with some of the thread that he'd woven earlier. Once the spider-mice are bound, A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ takes them some place far from the camp and releases them.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2015, 07:19:46 pm »

Tries to capture a spider mouse anyway
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:36:32 pm by zomara0292 »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2015, 10:03:54 pm »

Examine the effects of the mushroom on the new guy. Do they do more than make him glow? Suggest worshiping the god of the "star". Are the webs ordinary webs? Explore.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: First Death!
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2015, 12:26:47 am »

Hira ran. She also wondered why all these creatures and animals were attacking her, but continued to flee.

(3) You trip and fall. The piranhas are upon you. In a matter of seconds your body has been devoured down to the very bone. Your soul is released and you die.

"Sloth!!!"

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ bars their path.

|No. The le͡g͝ged thing, which makes the webs, that is mine. I will aḑmi҉t̸ that perh̡aps̛ they are a lit̷tl͝e̵ bit, how do you say, ramp̨a҉n̨t́ right now, but that is not their fault. They know not what they do. Be̕s͝i̢d͜e͘s, they might be ve̢nomous̷ and I have parts of strong stone, which c͡an͏n͢o͠t͢ be e͢nv͡e͏no̶m̕ęd҉. Please al͘l̢o͜w ME to a̡t̸te͏m͟pt to remov͢e̸ them.|\

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ tries to, with his stone arm, carefully remove all but two or three of the little legged things and bind them together with some of the thread that he'd woven earlier. Once the spider-mice are bound, A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ takes them some place far from the camp and releases them.

(6) You cannot catch any of the mice. It seems that they are quite agile and difficult to catch due to the fact that they can move in 3 dimensions using the webs and walls. (2 + AF) One tires to bite your arm, but it is met with teeth shattering stone. No venom is released however, it seems they do have a strong bite.

Tries to capture a spider mouse anyway

(17) You have a much better time catching a spider mouse. In fact, one of them even seems to like you and willingly comes towards you. It perches itself on your shoulder.

Examine the effects of the mushroom on the new guy. Do they do more than make him glow? Suggest worshiping the god of the "star". Are the webs ordinary webs? Explore.

(18) It seems that there is a mushroom core growing in his stomach. It seems to have spread roots through his blood system. He bleeds less because myceilium tendrils quickly grow over the gap. His blood glows slightly too, likely due to spores. The mushroom has no negative effects. They mushroom may effect soul melding. If he was to open his mouth in the dark, it would provide enough illumination to see by.

(A) You contemplating suggesting worshiping the god to your tribemembers. (RP required)

(13) The webs are normal webs, but slightly thicker and more durable due to the increased size of the mice spiders. If not more durable, they are at least able to support a greater weight without breaking than normal webs.

(12) You wander into the woods and come across some small ponds. There seem to be good amounts of some sort of fruit on the trees nearby. (8) But when you look around, you cannot tell which way is home. The fading light makes everything look strange and different. You're lost.

While you were dealing with the spider-mouse infestation, the sun began its descent towards the horizon. By the time anyone noticed, it was almost dark and Hira had yet to return. [Athath's character] wandered off to explore and the giant was still being chased by piranhas.

((Night will be coming shortly. The player who is being chased by piranhas (I forget who it is right now) still has time to escape or fight. Anyone still by the hut may make a last ditch effort to reclaim the hut before nightfall.

EDIT: Of course you don't have to do any of these things, I'm just pointing out who can still take an action this turn.))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 10:04:25 am by Spiderking50 »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands IC: First Death!
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2015, 01:16:38 am »

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ gives up on trying to reclaim the hut and tries weaving the thread he'd made into cloth by the light of his glowing mouth.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2015, 08:18:37 am »

"Giving up so soon?"
starts grabbing large sticks and stacking them together to make as close to a solid rudimentary tent as possible.
"We can try again tomorrow. Trust me. It- *heavy cough* Its better to sleep under a rock than to be out there. Had to survive the night, once. It was. . . . Unnatural.
tries to make the hut big enough for two, and uses sticks wond with silk to make two knock down doors,
once night fully falls, and the stars are visible, those doors will go up, finished or not.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2015, 08:25:17 am »

"Fish out of water!"

And I ran; I ran so far away.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2015, 10:12:18 am »

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ gives up on trying to reclaim the hut and tries weaving the thread he'd made into cloth by the light of his glowing mouth.

(9) You drop a piece of weaving equipment on the ground and cannot seem to find it. Even with your mouth light. (Also, "by the light of his glowing mouth" is a hilarious sentence.)

"Giving up so soon?"
starts grabbing large sticks and stacking them together to make as close to a solid rudimentary tent as possible.
"We can try again tomorrow. Trust me. It- *heavy cough* Its better to sleep under a rock than to be out there. Had to survive the night, once. It was. . . . Unnatural.
tries to make the hut big enough for two, and uses sticks wond with silk to make two knock down doors,
once night fully falls, and the stars are visible, those doors will go up, finished or not.

(16) You make a small rudimentary tent. 3 people (or two people and a sloth and a spider mouse) could fit inside.

"Fish out of water!"

And I ran; I ran so far away.

(12) You escape back to camp. The fish give up the chase!

(19) Despite you not having a hut, no monsters appeared this evening ( -.- you got lucky this time) nothing else of note happened either. Day has finally arrived.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2015, 01:10:01 pm »

"Ok. We need to get these things out of. . . . .  *cough* Out of there. If you guys dont mind, ai like haveing more than enough space."
tries to meld myself, my spider mouse, and my sloth into a new body.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2015, 06:31:28 pm »

Hira's spirit lingers, and is waiting for a new body.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12