Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Wizard in Darkness: An Adventure in Kadia (SG)  (Read 994 times)

aDwarfNamedUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Wizard in Darkness: An Adventure in Kadia (SG)
« on: April 28, 2017, 08:12:23 pm »

Alright. I have to do it. It's now or never. I stood stooped over my bound hostage, saw the fear in his eyes as he struggled to thrust a fearful cry into the inky midnight. The runes which I had etched into his chest trickled blood. The tip of my snake dagger was perched just on the heart of my soon-to-be victim. The runes which I had tattooed onto my arms were now just scars, but they glowed a dim crimson. I thrust my dagger into his heart and felt the life force flow from his soul to mine. My arm runes shone a brilliant scarlet, and I loosed a maniacal bellow of pure madness. This was why I had gone deep into the forest, to hide this. The Thanonomicon that I had stolen from the magic seller at the bazaar burst into flames. At long last I was the one with power. but, oh, this hunger. It drove me mad, this hunger. A hunger for blood. I saw a little squirrel running away from the scene he had unwittingly witnessed and stuck out a hand and plucked him off the ground. The crunch of his skull sated the hunger, but I saw that I had changed. I glared into the reflection pool, seeing that my eyes had turned to a mad shade of yellow. I had become a monster, but I must hold onto what humanity I had left. Then I saw that my victim had come back to me as a thrall. This I hadn't dared to hope for, that a thrall would be formed. But apparently one had
You are a dark wizard. You must struggle to remain human by fasting from blood, lest you descend to an uncontrollable beast, but also must attain your mana from the blood you consume.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Thralls (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:38:30 am by aDwarfNamedUrist »
Long Live The !!sand pear wood throne!!