Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 217451 times)

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #885 on: August 10, 2015, 09:32:09 pm »

Given the warlord era, I'd more easily presume there'd be a new dynasty from one of the warlords, and that's if someone actually managed to unite them.
On the other hand, Puyi is a good candidate for a figurehead.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: August 10, 2015, 09:35:39 pm »

On the other hand, that means the japanese can't seize manchuria in the mukden incident given that china could much more likely be more stable, thus impacting the second world war drastically.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: August 10, 2015, 09:40:06 pm »

Meanwhile one young weapon designer got tired of living in tundra and using numbers to name weapons and decided to move to a warmer climate

Yeah, I am requesting a transfer to Moskurg team because I want a new challenge and because Moskurg thread is almost two times shorter and it must be fixed
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #888 on: August 10, 2015, 09:58:12 pm »

Traitor.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: August 10, 2015, 10:04:15 pm »

Traitor.
TO be fair one of our guys rage quit, and im not all that active.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: August 10, 2015, 10:09:44 pm »

Impressive.
What about some backstory though? We can't exactly be worse than THEM.
I'll try and come up with something later today but my writing isn't much better than my drawing. Why don't you give it a shot?

Meanwhile one young weapon designer got tired of living in tundra and using numbers to name weapons and decided to move to a warmer climate

Yeah, I am requesting a transfer to Moskurg team because I want a new challenge and because Moskurg thread is almost two times shorter and it must be fixed

Disgusting filthy shit stain traitor piece of crap go die in a hole fuck bastard! Glory to Arstotzka, asswipe!

Glory to Arstotzka!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: August 10, 2015, 10:21:03 pm »

Moskurg's Capital:  Moskurg

The capital of Moskurg, also named Moskurg, is technically one of three cities that comprise the capital; Moskurg, Alstrad and Erching.  The original capital, as conquered and established by the British centuries ago, was actually Erching.  However, the larger port of Moskurg attracted more attention and became the functional industrial and political hub of the country, even if the administrative hub was the palace at Erching.  With the Industrial Revolution, tens of thousands of Moskurgs migrated from the rural lives they had led in the mountains and plains and moved to the desert, where oil and manufacturing based industries served as beacons for those looking for better lives - often, said beacons were misleading and brought poverty, cramped living conditions and dangerous working conditions.

The city of Moskurg eventually expanded to the point where it met the borders of Erching and then encompassed them - the latter city effectively became a borough of 'Greater Moskurg'.  It is only in the last thirty years that the booming petroleum industry in Alstrad has expanded it enough to be included in Greater Moskurg, but the establishment of commuter railroads and a motorway have solidified its inclusion for as long as Moskurg stands.

The now borough of Erching however remains the intellectual heart of Moskurg, while it does not have the raw industrial out put the other boroughs have, the residency of the British Governors left its mark. Facilities originally meant to be used to educate the children of nobles, and other up and coming colonial figures, have been refurbished into a hub for scientific pursuits on a national level.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #892 on: August 10, 2015, 10:21:48 pm »

Traitor.
Spoiler: Traitor (click to show/hide)
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: August 10, 2015, 10:22:37 pm »

No! Glory to Moskurg! Though you outnumber us, we shall prevail!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: August 10, 2015, 10:23:12 pm »

Traitor.

[spoiler=Traitor]
  T
  R       T
T A       R
R I   T   A
A T T R   I
I O R A   T T
T R A I T O R
O   I T R R A
R   T O A   I
    O R I   T
    R   T   O
        O   R
        R
[/pre][/b][/i][/font][/size][/color][/glow][/shadow][/traitor]
Is that one of the hideous Arstotzkan women I hear so much about? So terrible you hide them inside of traitors?

Also I fully welcome back one our our foreign agents back.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:27:46 pm by Elfeater »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #895 on: August 10, 2015, 10:27:53 pm »

Traitor.
Spoiler: Traitor (click to show/hide)
Is that one of the hideous Arstotzkan women I hear so much about? So terrible you hide them inside of traitors?
You broke it, filthy Moskurgian. Clearly, any technology more complicated than crayons is above you. Also, say what you want about our women, but by any measure, they aren't tigers.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:29:54 pm by Kot »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: August 10, 2015, 10:28:41 pm »

Of course not, they be pussycats!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: August 10, 2015, 10:29:13 pm »

Traitor.

[spoiler=Traitor]
  T
  R       T
T A       R
R I   T   A
A T T R   I
I O R A   T T
T R A I T O R
O   I T R R A
R   T O A   I
    O R I   T
    R   T   O
        O   R
        R
[/pre][/b][/i][/font][/size][/color][/glow][/shadow][/traitor]
You broke it, filthy Moskurgian. Also, say what you want about our women, but by any measure, they aren't tigers.
I used it the way you put it originally.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #898 on: August 10, 2015, 10:33:08 pm »

You didn't.
I don't see any edit on my post.
Also, the worst thing is that TRAITOR has no avatar, so we can't really shoot or hang him in effige.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: August 10, 2015, 10:35:56 pm »

You didn't.
I don't see any edit on my post.
Also, the worst thing is that TRAITOR has no avatar, so we can't really shoot or hang him in effige.
Its called a ninja edit
See?
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 159