Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220509 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2015, 09:29:58 pm »

So Moskurg is not into only self-defacate and self-immolate, but they are being into man-tiger loving as well? It is certain. Moskurgo truly has not of shame. Would be mercy on world to remove Moskurg from world.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2015, 09:44:05 pm »

Moskurg man may occasionally make love to tiger after long night at pub, but at least Moskurg have man. Arstotska has only ugly women, and very ugly women.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2015, 09:46:19 pm »

A tigers love is fierce. Our Glorious Leader Rides tigers into battle, routing all before him.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2015, 10:02:43 pm »

Arstotzkans don't defecate? Explains why arses are FULL OF SHIT
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2015, 10:31:05 pm »

Moskurg man may occasionally make love to tiger after long night at pub, but at least Moskurg have man.
A tigers love is fierce.
When the Europeans get here, show them the Moskurg-made propaganda - the ones where it says they bang tigers.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2015, 10:32:46 pm »

Moskurg man may occasionally make love to tiger after long night at pub, but at least Moskurg have man.
A tigers love is fierce.
When the Europeans get here, show them the Moskurg-made propaganda - the one where it says they bang tigers.
Lions and Tigers and Bears. Oh My. Because we are strong men.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2015, 10:33:17 pm »

That's just going to impress them. I mean, this is the english we're talking about, they're not above doing the same thing, just with more placid animals (Like sheep, goats or Arstotzkan women)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2015, 11:24:07 pm »

That last statement makes no sense. In engagements led by Arstotzkan women there have been hundreds upon hundreds of sightings of Moskurgian soldiers retreating in fear. Captured solders from those engagements stated that the retreats where due to Arstotzkan Valkyries. Or was it their armor...

* Aseaheru sits back and waits for the inevitable rebuke...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2015, 11:25:10 pm »

The only rebuke I'm going to give is a kick up the ars so that you actually get a design out.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2015, 11:27:05 pm »

We are waiting on Sensei there.

Also, I remember.. Three times where we waited for hours waiting for you lot to make up your minds.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2015, 11:36:29 pm »

So Moskurg is not into only self-defacate and self-immolate, but they are being into man-tiger loving as well? It is certain. Moskurgo truly has not of shame. Would be mercy on world to remove Moskurg from world.

All Hail Prince Tigerfucker!  TIGERFUCKER!  TIGERFUCKER!  TIGERFUCKER!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2015, 12:55:18 am »

Air cooling tech is not a thing.
I might write in heat sinks as a tech. In addition to the tech list I do some mental keeping-track of progress. I feel the list would bloat other to be A) hard to read and B) hard for me to keep updated accurately. Especially stuff that slowly progresses in efficiency or reliability.

Hey Sensei, I was wondering how spying and espionage works...can't seem to find that part of the rules. Do you just roll for it or do we make requests?
I shall lay it bare for you now! Each nation has one spy. That spy has one action a year, and does the first thing PM'd to me or with the most votes if multiple people do suggest the same thing. Spies require a dice roll (default about 50% chance) to do their work, and counter-intelligence prompts an opposed roll. If the counter-intelligence spy wins by 2, they kill the other spy, who won't be replaced for a year. Counter intelligence only works against spies who are doing something, spies taking no action are safe.

...both teams have kinda came to embody the nations they represent or at least as well as they can from the limited fiction we have available to us.
Additional fiction welcome.

A tigers love is fierce.
When the Europeans get here, show them the Moskurg-made propaganda - the ones where it says they bang tigers.
This is a good example of additional fiction.

That last statement makes no sense. In engagements led by Arstotzkan women there have been hundreds upon hundreds of sightings of Moskurgian soldiers retreating in fear. Captured solders from those engagements stated that the retreats where due to Arstotzkan Valkyries. Or was it their armor...

This is another good example.

We are waiting on Sensei there.
I must have spent... like, an hour reading the Arstotzka thread before tallying up the vote to be for a tank. Then an hour writing. While feeling tired watching Harold and Kumar in the background, anyways. I'd say that's an off day but it's more like a personal weakness. And the reason you'll never see a game like this with every nation in the Papers, Please universe.

Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2015, 12:59:14 am »

This is another good example.
This is mere propaganda...!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2015, 02:03:27 am »

Moskurg has long, passionate history with tigers.  Moskurg STRENGK! comes from mating of Moskurg founders with STRONKEST tiger!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2015, 02:08:19 am »

Now that Arstotzka has 3 Ore, what can we make without it being Expensive?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:16:40 am by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 159