Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 214929 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #900 on: August 10, 2015, 10:37:51 pm »

I used it the way you put it originally.
You didn't.
I don't see any edit on my post.
Also, the worst thing is that TRAITOR has no avatar, so we can't really shoot or hang him in effige.
Its called a ninja edit
See?
Prove it. Or actually don't, I have no interest in anything you animals can tell me, it will be lies anyway.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 10, 2015, 10:39:44 pm »

On the other hand, that means the japanese can't seize manchuria in the mukden incident given that china could much more likely be more stable, thus impacting the second world war drastically.
Yes and no. It is still a playground between Comintern and the Fascists.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 10, 2015, 10:40:03 pm »

I used it the way you put it originally.
You didn't.
I don't see any edit on my post.
Also, the worst thing is that TRAITOR has no avatar, so we can't really shoot or hang him in effige.
Its called a ninja edit
See?
Prove it. Or actually don't, I have no interest in anything you animals can tell me, it will be lies anyway.
Proving it would be impossible, due to how fast it has to be done after the original post is made, and to get a picture, upload it, and then edit it into the post, which takes time, anything else you could say you just used preview mode or some such to dismiss it.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 10, 2015, 10:44:14 pm »

Not really? Without kai-shek there's not much chance of a communist rebellion given that he basically kicked them out of government. Honestly, china isn't interesting (And important to the future regarding WW2) without the warlord states. And said warlord states give us a chance to get prestige by whipping the warlords and the nationalist army into shape.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #904 on: August 10, 2015, 10:50:57 pm »

On the other hand, what else could I expect from Ukrainian, or at least someone who claims to be one.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 10, 2015, 10:52:33 pm »

I don't think it's a good idea to start insulting people for being from whatever real country they're from. Let's just stick with Moskurg/Arstotzka insults.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #906 on: August 10, 2015, 10:55:07 pm »

I don't think it's a good idea to start insulting people for being from whatever real country they're from. Let's just stick with Moskurg/Arstotzka insults.
Uhm, sure.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 10, 2015, 10:56:19 pm »

On the other hand, what else could I expect from Ukrainian, or at least someone who claims to be one.
That escalated quickly.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #908 on: August 10, 2015, 10:58:09 pm »

That escalated quickly.
It did.
On the other hand, being a traitor, IIRC, is still treated by firing squad in lot's and lot's of countries.
EDIT: Try to not mind me, after all, my way too big patriotism (or rather, nationalism) speaks through me.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:03:20 pm by Kot »

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 10, 2015, 11:00:29 pm »

It is a game guys :) I think my decision will add a fresh stream to it. Do not focus on winning(c) too hard. 

PS. Kot, I am Ukrainian, furthermore I am a Ukrainian nationalist. Enjoy this fact.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 10, 2015, 11:04:31 pm »

Not really? Without kai-shek there's not much chance of a communist rebellion given that he basically kicked them out of government. Honestly, china isn't interesting (And important to the future regarding WW2) without the warlord states. And said warlord states give us a chance to get prestige by whipping the warlords and the nationalist army into shape.
Comintern would be exporting revolution anyway, and even without the self-indulgence of Chiang the Emperor will always be a convenient target.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 10, 2015, 11:07:46 pm »

IT wasn't exactly successful in exporting revolution though.

Also, how is the CPC selling ore when it's the other side that's the legally recognised nation of china? You'd think the communists would actually need those ores.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #912 on: August 10, 2015, 11:08:02 pm »

It is a game guys :) I think my decision will add a fresh stream to it. Do not focus on winning(c) too hard. 

PS. Kot, I am Ukrainian, furthermore I am a Ukrainian nationalist. Enjoy this fact.
I do. This kinda makes me hate you for real, forgiving crucified children isin't an easy thing.
But, but, but whatever. Let's not bring real war into fictional war, as people already said.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #913 on: August 10, 2015, 11:10:01 pm »

This.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #914 on: August 10, 2015, 11:15:28 pm »

This.
No need to repeat it three times tho.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 159