Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 219327 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #1455 on: August 17, 2015, 10:49:17 am »

What else should I expect. Of course a Moskurger wouldn't give a damn about his own civilians' lives.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: August 17, 2015, 10:51:15 am »

Oh, we do. We just evacuate them rather than fighting on your terms. Welcome to the meatgrinder bitch!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: August 17, 2015, 10:51:49 am »

All civilians that wanted to leave the area have done so, and are being cared for in temporary accommodation. All those that stay are there by choice.

PPE: What he said.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: August 17, 2015, 10:53:34 am »

Are you going to evacuate the civies into the sea? Because soon, there won't be any Moskurg for them to run to.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: August 17, 2015, 10:55:25 am »

It's ok. We'll have land in the south. Also a new city for them. Shame about all the snow though.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: August 17, 2015, 10:58:20 am »

You'd sound more terrifying if you had ever managed to even set a foot on the Taiga.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:24:29 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: August 17, 2015, 02:19:43 pm »

Gib ideas for art plox.

Aerial battle.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: August 17, 2015, 02:49:48 pm »

You'd sound more terrifying if you had ever managed to even set a foot on the Taiga.

1920 best year of my life, Arsetotzkan farm animals successfully removed from glorious Moskurg's jungles. The fact that the following offensive into the Taiga was short lived and unsuccessful is wholly irrelevant, I don't know why you even brought it up.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: August 17, 2015, 03:35:11 pm »

That image is truly awesome.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: August 17, 2015, 04:11:22 pm »

I imagine plastics would increase oil cost, like aluminium increases ore cost.
Yes, with advanced stuff (Kevlar* or other aramids EG) probably costing more oil. Things like composite tank armor with a significant rubber component might also trade ore cost for oil cost.

*Yes, I know Kevlar is pretty well out of our time frame.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: August 17, 2015, 04:31:48 pm »

I'm sure the answer is literally what it is called, but what exactly happens in the Production phase? I know what the Revision phase and the Design phase are, but I never read anything about the Production phases.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: August 17, 2015, 04:33:01 pm »

During the production phase, you bicker with each other, and I write the next battle report.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: August 17, 2015, 04:34:18 pm »

During the production phase, you bicker with each other, and I write the next battle report.
We also write up orders, which give us the comfortable illusion of affecting the outcome.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 159