Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How I was knocked out, beaten, for 2 minutes, and awoke as a god  (Read 2118 times)

Socrates1337

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How I was knocked out, beaten, for 2 minutes, and awoke as a god
« on: September 23, 2015, 01:03:39 am »

I really want to get this out. It's probably nothing amazing for you guys, but I've never hide quite this amazing of a character. Well, he amazes me anyway.
I copied and pasted this from my posts elsewhere on the internet, by the way, so it might not be very coherent or correct in grammar or spelling. I was somewhat excited when this happened, so grammar and spelling weren't on my mind at the moment.

"My adventure mode character is really cool. He started with superior agility, strength, and toughness. His kinesthetic sense was above average. Well, some crazy stuff happened to him. Both of his companions are dead.
Let me start from the beginning.
I quote
"My guy found some bandits wandering around the town, so I killed
some of them. They didn't even put up a fight. There was another
guy I killed, thinking he was a bandit. He wasn't. Well I got to
allies, a guy with a mace, and a woman with a whip. He wandered
aroudn and got ambushed by 2 or 3 elves and a human. one elf and the
human had axes. It was a good fight, and I got injured to the point
where i couldnt stand. Well I, maybe an ally, killed the guy.
And his bandit thugs. We were later ambushed by dingoes.
Like 10 of them. The whipper ran off fighting some dingoes,
 and the maceman remained on my screen. He lost his left lower arm in the elf fight,
and he was knocked out by dingoes. Like 7 dingoes were trying to eat him, aiming for
his head. However, he had a helmet, so they just bit iron. I killed some dingoes, though
it took a while, and headed towards the maceman. I strangled the dingoes until they
 passed out. I then killed them one by one, with either my sword or my foot. My
ally woke up, and we traveled some more. We came across a shrine. I have heard
about these. Titans live in shrines. The maceman wasn't around, so the whipper
helped me fight this forest titan. The forest titan was a giant lizard with toxic
saliva. The saliva wasn't that
toxic, but we fought the titan a lot. I sustained a lot of injuries, and was incapable
of walking, i believe through a spine injury or something. I kept blocking titans attacks,
 saliva, and grabs with my copper shield, much to my surprise. I was bleeding heavily,
and was over-exerting, so I could very well pass out. I crawled away from the titan, when the whipper
 jammed the titans skull through its brain with a powerful strike. The titan was dead. This character
had trouble fighting dingoes, yet he had great skills with defense and evasion. And I didn't even tell
you his whole story. He was knocked out by a wrestler, and I believe the maceman came to his rescue.
When he awoke, the wrestler was dead. He butchered the wrestler and took his skull as a trophy"
After killing the titan, he couldn't walk. He was starving and drying to death. He went to a river with his 2 companions. They killed an alligator snapping turtle.
Well, with the whipper dead for an unknown reason, and no corpse found, he traveled, hoping to find a village to rest in. He was ambushed by approximately 7 dingo men, who killed his companion and knocked him out. He was unconscious for a real-time of about 2 minutes perhaps. He could only scratch and bite, and he was enraged.
He crawled away from the dingo men, somehow, and hid.
His body was nearly destroyed.
But he was stronger.
He had superhuman strength, agility, and toughness.
But from the beating he took, his focus increased to above average, his kinesthietic sense increased from above average to superhuman, and his willpower and endurance, while starting about average, became superhuman.
He was a dabbling butcher, adept swordsman, competent shield user, proficient armor user, dabbling thrower, dabbling ambusher, novice crutch walker, adequate swimmer, novice reader, great fighter, dabbling archer, adequate wrestler, proficient biter, dabbling striker, kicker, competent dodger, dabbling missc. object user, and novice climber.
From enduring that beating from 7 dingoes dingo men, his skills and attributes increased. A lot. His current health conditions:
Slight pain
drowsy
hungry
thirsty
trouble breathing
cant stand
cant grasp
motor and sensory nerve damage
He is truly a legend. I want him to become a werebeast.
I have never had a character this epic."

I'm sure many of you have had much more interesting experiences with adventure mode, but the fact that my attributes increased from dingo men beating me up is just beautiful.
But the end of his story (for now) is just insulting. He retired in an elf village. Fortunately he regained the ability to grab things, but he lost his crutch in the dingo-man fight.
I mean, his kinesthetic sense increased (or was it his spacial sense?) from above average to superhuman... because he was beaten by dingo men while unconscious. Wow. I have no other words.

hyperman500

• Bay Watcher
  • I endorse all exploits!!!
    • View Profile
Re: How I was knocked out, beaten, for 2 minutes, and awoke as a god
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 02:31:52 pm »

Make a new adventurer, make him a were beast, find that guy, and bite him on the full moon.

If the system isn't overly complicated and utterly convoluted it clearly isn't Dwarfy enough to make.