Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Mod☼ (v1.08) - Kobold Camp: Murkruin  (Read 5420 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: ☼Masterwork Mod☼ (v1.08) - Kobold Camp: Murkruin
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 08:20:28 pm »

Circ' yeah, 'bolds are the best! Glad to see Masterwork's being masterfully worked on again. (Playable kobolds in an after-v.34.XX release? awesome!)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Kahlish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 02:05:19 am »

So what was causing the crashes anyway ?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 06:38:46 am »

So what was causing the crashes anyway ?
It is not know.

Chaosfiend send me the save, I waited for the crash that was supposed to happen. No crash happened. I send him back a later save, he continues playing. Usually it is dfhack, mostly TWBT for odd reasons. I think it's because it uses so many tilesets in MDF. Instead of 1 in vanilla, or 2-3 in most twbt sets, MDF uses 7.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 08:57:28 am »

I would like a male kobold archer (Or whatever the Kobold counterpart is) named Twitch.

Twitch will protect new home from all intruders, yes!
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2016, 02:09:42 pm »

From the journal of Ontohinta, Late Winter of 50-51

The River thawed thankfully, and before it started to flow again, we discovered something of a bounty. The river had frozen so fast that the numerous carp that had been breeding in the river had died. While their meat was already mostly rotted away, they left precious skeletal remains, for which we could harvest many bones! Our wall is most surely to be complete before Mid spring, yes!

As the lands warm up, the eggs have hatched as well! Eighteen healthy Helmet Snakes hatched. All ready to be milked for their necrotic venom. Once we finish the walls, we can start upon making Darts from all the bones, yes!

Some spring Cleaning is needed to be done too, yes. Shuffle around the stockpiles, as well as finally have our glass and clay working tents set up and running!

From the journal of Ontohinta, Spring of 51

The Camp is coming along well, yes. The Clay and Glass industries are thriving, and Traps have been set up outside of the gate. Little else has happened but for the completion of the magnificent wall, and a brief run in with a Ferric Elf who tried to steal of our hoard of totems. But this is only a harbringer of things to come. We must train ourselves some military, and set up more traps along our entrance, yes!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:44:33 pm by chaosfiend »
Pages: 1 [2]