Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Crux Ultimum - The Inquisition Wants YOU! (Turn 10, page 9)  (Read 15512 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crux Ultimum - The Inquisition Wants YOU! (Turn 10, page 9)
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2015, 04:12:59 pm »

How rude, he attacks me then stuffs his face in a book.

Chase after the bald man, while watching for any attacks he makes.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2015, 02:07:39 am »

((Still waiting on PM response from Moonlit. Also, I can't continue because WunderKatze and Hazard have somewhat conflicting actions. So...

Enter the building.

You stumble upon a pair of men from the doctor's office earlier. In fact, one of them is the one that healed you! You were not able to give him proper gratitude last time, so now would be the time to speak up if you desire.

In the room (which lacks a ceiling), there is a lot of rubble strewn about the floor. There is also a lot of flesh strewn about the floor.

Between the two men, there is a giant chicken whose chest seems to have ruptured, and on the floor (not visible immediately) in front of it, there is a third man in a dark cloak and wearing military-like ornaments.

Except... hey! The man in the dark cloak is the man that attacked you before! You were passing through this city when he appeared out of nowhere and threw a glass bulb at you, covering your body in acid burns and glass cuts. The man was promptly scared off by the knights, who took you into the office a few hours ago.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2015, 02:12:00 pm »

((Wait uh, I'm supposed to respond? Thought it was just a reminder of my character... Um, yeah, I'm ok with being a vampire. Is that all you need?))

((Well I just needed to make sure you were okay with what I posted. As for the vampire stuff, that's all I need to know.))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2015, 03:42:47 am »

Get outside the building.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2015, 03:56:45 am »

Get outside the building.

You are in a marketplace with lots of overturned crates and cages, most containing dead chickens. Some appear ripped open.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]