Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Do you think we will be able to do it one day?...  (Read 1552 times)

xXDzepniXx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Do you think we will be able to do it one day?...
« on: July 22, 2015, 08:24:27 pm »

The thing about poems and creating books really makes me intrigued, I really want to become a Necromancer go around raise dead, create towers with their own masters who'm are my apprentices. I mean there's a lot of things I like to be added, that would be number one though. Anybody else wanna share something?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think we will be able to do it one day?...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 12:34:06 am »

Having followers and apprentices is a step closer to being added I think.

xXDzepniXx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 09:46:14 pm »

What about making your own towers? I'd love to do that, hand them to apprentices, possibly make islands or regions of land under an empires control. What about armies that come to destroy it.. That would be amazing.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 05:57:33 am »

Building your own house, your own outposts in adventure mode with your followers/companions would be great, and those sites becoming actual sites so you could have armies/ambushes/monster coming with your adventurer and friends defending.

Basically the possibility for an adventurer to do everything that a Fortress mode dwarf can do would allow so much in adventure mode, something like AdvFort but more tied with how factions/entities would work.

xXDzepniXx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 05:55:59 pm »

Yea. I mean imagine making like five towers with five apprentices, then telling them that you need assistance in a raid, and you can see just a massive horde coming to raid towns and villages.

Boatsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep Moving Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:31:08 pm »

Being able to remain standing would be a plus.

ClorrProdigal

• Bay Watcher
  • My God! It's full of dwarves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 10:43:16 pm »

Directly interacting with and maybe even becoming deities. I.e. Slaying gods or being worshipped in the same manner that titans and forgotten beasts are.

Funkmaster Rick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 10:35:40 pm »

I want to be able to take over a region through brute force, raise an army that isn't just followers, then order them to go cause havoc while I adventure elsewhere.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 01:01:24 pm »

Being able to take a fake name like fort mode vampires would be amusing. You could raise an army then use an alias to raise another army and have them fight each other, or become a hero to one civ just so you can unlock the gates for your legion of undead.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.