Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: You are Vase-thulu! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]  (Read 15142 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Vase! [SG]
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2015, 10:35:01 pm »

Recall who created you and how you came to be
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2015, 10:48:08 pm »

Stick bigger shards into the thralls to overpower their new forms.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2015, 11:18:31 pm »

Hastur's thralls... well, they were yours once, but yeah, his thralls approach you, ignoring the cats surrounding you.

You command them to protect you. The cats hiss. Hastur, in both of his thralls, takes notice, and proceeds to say something.

"Ahh, fine vase made of porcelain. What made you think you could flee from my grasp forever?"

The betentacled thralls you once controlled now attempt to caress your exterior. But you won't have any of that. You conjure up a wind, stronger than any, and blow Hastur's thralls away, you flying the opposite way in the knock back.

Caught unawares, the simple thralls fly into the brick wall, breaking it and shattering their spines! You too, shatter from the impact, but fortunately your trajectory is impeccable. You lodge yourself onto three thieves, whom you command to immediately collect your shards, stuff them in their clothes, and rally the felines into an all out war against the Elder God.

The thralls have been empowered with great strength, so they survive the blast of wind, despite your best efforts. Having no choice, you order your cats to distract the abominations. They bleed spectacularly, as their feline heads are ripped off from their bodies and have their brains siphoned by the thralls.

This is actually just the moment you needed - you immediately lunged at the two Hasturian thralls and stab them with bigger chunks of your vase using the help of the thieves you just animated. Unfortunately, Hastur's mind control remains stronger, resulting in Hastur's thralls having spasms on the floor.

You are only left with two felines clawing at the seizure-bodies. And dozens of headless cats. You take this opportunity to recall your history as a vase - as to why you were made.

------------

Ming Dynasty,

You were offered to the Yongle Emperor by His vassals during this time, and He commanded His handmaids to be stored in the Porcelain tower in Nanjing, China. You vaguely remember torn sheets, akin to mummy wrappings, and caves. Your "memory" if it could be called that, only goes as far to that point. You also remember being recently awakened, jostled, and relocated throughout the years.

------------

In any case, you are able to tap into Hastur's memories somewhat, using the overpowered thralls he used to control. You can also communicate with him 'telepathically', also using the aforementioned.

What do you do, shattered vase?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2015, 11:22:50 pm »

Repair self. Stuff everything into self. We are a vase. We need contents.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:25:38 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2015, 11:35:30 pm »

Reform self into armadillo.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2015, 01:17:35 am »

You are a vase. Try as you might, you cannot shapeshift into an Armadillo. However, you decide you want to create more of yourself for easy transport and possession.

You reform each and every individual shard into their own vases, each identical to the other. The warehouse is still bloody. Shattering a half dozen of yourself, you stab each individual thief with a shard and command them to clean up the warehouse, stuffing everything inside. Or at least as much as you can hold, because you don't have infinite capacity. Oh well.

The entire process takes thirty minutes, and Hastur's thralls are now sedated if anything. You hear (from your current thralls) sounds of sirens swarming the Warehouse.

The waves of the port seem to be crashing harder, you notice with one of your thieves positioned outside.

You are a mass of vases (89 all in all, with 6 shattered and controlling the thieves as thralls). Adversaries are likely outside, and Eldritch abominations are still inside. The yellow sign is still painted outside. What do you do?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2015, 02:52:49 am »

Move our consciousness into a single vase, and get our thrall to grab all the vases and run away. Use the other vases as decoy.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2015, 03:51:15 am »

Move our consciousness into a single vase, and get our thrall to grab all the vases and run away. Use the other vases as decoy.
+1
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2015, 07:34:15 am »

Your presence is infinite; your essence permeating from all of your vase-clones. There would barely be a point keeping your essence in check, but this is one of those moments that you decide to keep yourself whole, to reduce all of your cloneselves into mundane, if brittle, versions of your $83 million porcelain.

Someone's gonna be rich today.

Keeping your power stuck in the six vases that have been smashed and lodged into your thralls, you command them to carry all of the decoys out into the main street. You immediately flee soon after.

You have kept a single thrall to carry you and two other decoys to safety. You need a better place than that damned warehouse, what with its horrible inhabitants and crimson decoration. You're getting sick of it, or at least bored of that damned place. You're a super-vase - you have places to be, and situations to curse.

--------------

Your thrall carries you over to Pondok Kaki Lima, stealthily bypassing curious vendors who might be suspicious of a heavily hooded thug carrying three vases.

You have your thrall place you somewhere as decoration, and you send the thrall away for now, serving as distraction.

You are on a wooden shelf, looking out of place. There are a lot of people here. And a lack of cats. What do you do?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2015, 07:43:34 am »

((This surpasses You are a Honey-badger in sheer wtf-ness! XD))

Animate all the other decorations and furniture.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 08:37:42 am »

Create a siren beacon. Drawing the felines of the globe towards you.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2015, 08:48:00 am »

+1
Regards,
Dampe

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2015, 03:57:09 pm »

+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2015, 04:55:24 pm »

Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2015, 05:34:21 pm »

Raise R'lyeh Cthulhu's way.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7