Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: You are Vase-thulu! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]  (Read 15138 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Vase-thulu! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2015, 10:46:39 am »

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2015, 04:00:25 pm »

*bump*
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2015, 07:34:07 pm »

((apologies this slipped past my priorities

dang sales has me working outside w/out netz. i'll update dis soon.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2015, 07:02:23 am »

Take your time, sir, I trust your icon.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2015, 10:11:02 pm »

You gather your ceramic fabrics, and prepare to ensnare the gigantic automaton possessed of energy and momentum. As you throw your rolls, you notice that...

Time is put at a standstill. Gypsy danger charges at you... and stays put. For days, even. You're not quite sure how long this has been taking you. Either way, you're really miffed at this point because all you wanted to do is to CONTROL EVERYTHING.

The battering waves are stopped solid. Hastur is frozen. Your avatar, Cthulhu, is petrified.

From the knowledge you glean off the old husk of a mollusc and octopus you're inhabiting... Oh shit.

Yog. My. God.

You're not quite sure how Yog is here; he's supposed to be away, incapable of breaching reality. Did someone summon the guy? In any case, tentacles breach the clouds above, from cracks in reality akin to those you make when you collide a hard surface. Being able to reverse your own internal time at will, you remain immune to Yog's trickery, but your strongest thrall remains solidly stuck.

An instance of Randolph Carter, one that has been time-walking around, emerges from the cracks.

He chides you for your actions. "Foolish spirit! What have you done?! Your very actions have doomed this world to utter annihilation. You must come with me if you wish to restore the things that you have wrought."

Randolph seems to have somehow pacified the Outer God. Madness.

You are a conglomeration of vase shards, each capable of motion in a world where time stands still. Randolph Carter seeks to correct the timeline, perhaps to make it better according to Yog-Sothoth's will. Do you give in to his demands?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2015, 11:57:42 pm »

Eh, why not. If the fixing of the timeline thing goes South, we at least have another world to destroy.

I kind of want to shard him, but I feel that he could destroy us on a whim.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2015, 08:07:07 pm »

Go with Randolph.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2015, 08:54:57 am »

Pretend to simply be an ordinary, albeit expensive, inanimate object. You're just a vase after all! All these crazy people talking to you like you're a person.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2015, 12:13:48 pm »

Shift into a different thread dimension and terrorize that one.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2015, 09:24:46 pm »

Having little to no choice, considering your entire playground was stopped and the fucking outer god of time is harassing you, you follow Randolph Carter into another world, where you have been told by said Journeyer of Worlds to save.

You're a fucking vase - you don't save people. But nah, you might as well hop in for the ride.

The vase is headed for the world with sick beats and mad rhythms. This chronicle is at an end, only to merge in another.

For now, you will be a simple vase in said world. People don't talk to vases; Randolph is insane. Considering he also pacified an Outer God, well... he might just be.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2015, 09:28:45 pm »

Have one of my shards fly up and slice his throat if he continues to talk. We're a vase, we don't care about what happens to reality!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]