Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: You are Vase-thulu! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]  (Read 14993 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Vase! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2015, 07:34:15 am »

*looks upon the glory of Bay12, goes mad, and dies laughing*
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2015, 08:05:31 am »

I should Sig that. I will do it later when I use my kindle so I can quote.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2015, 09:38:55 am »

While we're at it, just summon everything. Summon every single betentacled horror from the Far Ring.

Every.

Last.

One.

Of.

Them.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2015, 09:46:22 am »

While we're at it, just summon everything. Summon every single betentacled horror from the Far Ring.

Every.

Last.

One.

Of.

Them.

+2
Regards,
Dampe

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2015, 04:49:58 pm »

Every.

Last.

One.

Of.

Them.

+2
+1

This game is amazing.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2015, 08:26:08 pm »

Feeling empowered, you decide to tap directly into the darkness that constitutes the avatar of Hastur, the King in Yellow, because you realized you really haven't spoken "directly" to anyone for quite a while now, also for a given value of spoken, given you're a vase with no vocal cords or mouth.

I, the vase of iniquity, the embodiment of fine ceramics and exquisite exteriors, have come to make a deal with you, great Hastur.

"Oh?"

Vanquish your slimy half-brother in your full power, and I shall be yours to use.

"No. You have fled from me once; I have no guarantees if you're engaging in your typical brand of trickery, whelp. Besides, I could use this opportunity to force you to a checkmate."

Hastur braces to emerge from the darkness surrounding his avatar. He's getting serious.

Crud. He's not caving in. Cthulhu approacheth however, and he now towers over what was once a bazaar for Indonesian cuisine. The cats arrive with him, are dead, killing people and worshipping Cthulhu. They're not on your side either. Being a vase, there's little you can do. You're not even sure if you can directly control Cthulhu yet, unless you barrage the guy with shards.

For now, you decide to run. Or roll. Or whatever vases seem to do to move from one place to the other. You briefly muse running, but your thralls are too valuable to scatter again. Rolling? That's going to dirty your exterior. You only do it when it's tactical or strategic. Two giants of supernatural origin standing right there utterly undermines any kind of reason for you to roll; the supernatural is already displayed prominently.

Thus, you decide to direct the wind currents under your base and direct your path away from your foes.

Then you, from your thralls, hear a magnificent, fearsome roar from the towering aquatic giant. He smashes buildings apart and creates a wide circle around the area he is in. Hastur looks in awe, as the end of the world approaches today. Runic portals appear in mid air, from which the Star Spawn of Cthulhu descends, accompanied by great gushing of extraterrestrial water. Los Angeles rapidly devolves into a blasted wasteland.

Larger portals appear in mid air, and all of the Great Old Ones enter through, engulfing the sky in eldritch horror.

From the distance, you sense a malevolent aura from one seemingly ordinary businessman; beckoning you to come closer.

You are flying aimlessly in the flooded wastes, dodging any and all flying debris and eldritch bolts. Your thralls have been rapidly drowned, and your shards within them grow powerless. What do you do?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2015, 08:58:35 pm »

Pull a page out of the SCP Archive and do what Keter Cakes do best.

Self Replicate.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2015, 09:09:53 pm »

Maybe a better question is "What have we done?"
Regards,
Dampe

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2015, 09:11:12 pm »

Self Replicate.

+100.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2015, 09:15:34 pm »

what have you done? you summoned hastur and everything went down to hell because every great old one awoke

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2015, 09:16:54 pm »

Maybe a better question is "What have we done?"

someone up a bunch of eldritch monstrosities and caused a massive city to be destroyed in what is probably ten end of the world a we know it. have you not ben paying attention?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2015, 10:10:14 pm »

Massively barrage the guy (Cthulu) in shards.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2015, 05:03:40 pm »

Self Replicate.

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2015, 05:20:47 pm »

Self Replicate.

+1
you know what. . .  Laughing dog is right
+2
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Vase-Cthulhu! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2015, 08:38:15 pm »

When one vase don't work, use more vase. You draw all of your near-powerless shards from the flooded expanse, and with each, you manifest a thousand vases. You repeat this a couple dozen of times until you have around a million instances of your ceramic form.

Then, with the sound of a majestic shatter, you collide each and every vase into each other, creating a ceramicsplosion and sending each flying shard into the Water Elder God.

Cthulhu attempts to shield himself from the barrage but to no avail, you hit him with a dozen pinpricks all at once, carefully navigating so as not to hit the eyes. You desired control AND YOU WILL HAVE IT.

Hastur looks onwards with shock, and rapidly manifests his true form, that of a flying floating gigantic humanoid mass with tentacles at the bottom where the legs should be, all equipped with massive incisors and blades and surrounded with an untold amount of tattered black cloth, in which the said being is dressed in garish yellow colors. Hidden in his masked face are thousands of mouths, and he rapidly grows in size to match Vase-Thulhu. Whatever it is, you're going to have to try and take him down. The starspawn now obey to your whims, but Shub-Niggurath remains unimpressed and simply flies off into the distance, as well as the other Elder Gods.

You keep a stray shard in midair, forming it into a separate vase to create more flechettes. If anything, you discovered, you should create more of yourself to control more.

Cthulhu struggles to take control, but the millions of shards you control, which are individually empowered by your will prove too strong for the Elder God. He relents and relinquishes control.

From the distance, the businessman looks onwards, lounging on his recliner with a glass of martini. Around you, helicopters are flying around taking footage of the end of the world. Your starspawn hungrily look at them.

You, o Elder God, stand amidst the wreckage and debris of Los Angeles. Hastur seeks to crush you down. Mercy kill? Murder? Doesn't matter, Elder Gods don't have human conscience. And you are Cthulhu now. At your beck and call are your spawns and the stray shards of ceramic that remind you of what you once were. What do you do?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7