Other Projects > Other Games

Stellaris: Paradox Interactive IN SPACE

(1/1895) > >>

XxoriginxX:
Well, today Paradox decided to announce a new game that they're working on: Project Augustus. This is a new IP, and... that's all we know so far. Hints are promised every weekday until Gamescon where it will be revealed.

Hint #1: 7 and 3 are important numbers.
Hint #2: There will be no stabbing of pigs.
Hint #3: Terrain truly matters in this game.

EDIT: This now has a name and screenshots, and they're somewhere in this thread. Somewhere.

Girlinhat:
So literally no information?

Levi:
I'm going to assume its about the venerable Augustus Minimus, famed Cybertronian philosopher from 10 million years before the Autobot/Decepticon war.  It'll be a rhythm/typing tutor game where you write Cybertronian poems to the beat of the music.

ATHATH:

--- Quote from: Levi on July 23, 2015, 11:21:19 pm ---I'm going to assume its about the venerable Augustus Minimus, famed Cybertronian philosopher from 10 million years before the Autobot/Decepticon war.  It'll be a rhythm/typing tutor game where you write Cybertronian poems to the beat of the music.

--- End quote ---
I am secretly hoping that you are right, just so that I can go into a giggling fit over it.

MetalSlimeHunt:
Clearly the name is a reference to US Governor Augustus Owsley Stanley, indicating a 19th-20th century political simulator ala Crusader Kings, but for modern republics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version