Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587]

Author Topic: Stellaris: Paradox Interactive IN SPACE  (Read 1189193 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Stellaris: Paradox Interactive IN SPACE
« Reply #8790 on: June 15, 2020, 09:24:15 pm »

Probably a good idea, looks like conquering a FE planet dramatically (10X) reduces the MTTH on each of them awakening.  Though if I'm reading this right, a specific FE can't awaken while they're at war?  That's pretty useful.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8791 on: June 16, 2020, 10:56:55 am »

Probably a good idea, looks like conquering a FE planet dramatically (10X) reduces the MTTH on each of them awakening.  Though if I'm reading this right, a specific FE can't awaken while they're at war?  That's pretty useful.
Just declare war on all fallen empires bro.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: June 16, 2020, 11:47:18 am »

Even cheating and having way too many goddamn ships/fleets, I don't think I would be able to get away with that.

It's been interesting cheating though, I've integrated all my previous subjects into my civ. My Divine-Empress created a pacifist faction. There are only a few empires left, and one is about to be destroyed by the Cuelans I fought against. The others I intend to integrate peacefully, somehow. I rule like half the galaxy and just accumulated much of that by integrating protectorates.
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ZeroGravitas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: June 16, 2020, 05:49:41 pm »

Even cheating and having way too many goddamn ships/fleets, I don't think I would be able to get away with that.

It's been interesting cheating though, I've integrated all my previous subjects into my civ. My Divine-Empress created a pacifist faction. There are only a few empires left, and one is about to be destroyed by the Cuelans I fought against. The others I intend to integrate peacefully, somehow. I rule like half the galaxy and just accumulated much of that by integrating protectorates.

depends on how many there are. if there's just 2, then attack one, and as soon as you win, declare war on the other. with 2 there's no risk. with 3, there's some risk, but depending on how fast you're winning the wars, not much. past 3, it gets quite a bit riskier, and you likely need to attack all remaining FEs after defeating the first.
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587]