Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)  (Read 8123 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)
« on: July 24, 2015, 04:41:33 pm »

Spoiler: Explanation (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Basic Dice (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Back-Story (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Extra (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:50:03 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:24:07 pm »

I get out of bed for work
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 05:32:34 pm »

You get out of bed and oof... Fall off of the wrong side of the bed onto the floor. Well time to get ready for work. Wait a minute, you aren't in Kansas (or wherever your from) anymore. Your in some random place within a small log cabin. You realize that their is a bed within the cabin with the headboard touching the center of the northern side of the cabin. Now back to the matter at hand. Who are you, how do you describe yourself and what do you do? (Givin that  you aren't sure where work is at this point)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 06:26:24 pm »

I am Me, and I describe myself as he... I will now attempt she, so that the both of us can be we once more.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 06:32:59 pm »

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ok. Totally have no idea whats going on but I geuss I'll roll with it. You attempt to use your special unification magic but it fails. It appears that there is only 1 part of you nearby, that is to say, the master sole shard. Time to find your other sole shards and regain all of your powers...

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:39:35 pm »

Wtf blast successful. Find the shards. Become the uber-being!
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 06:59:26 pm »

Wtf blast successful. Find the shards. Become the uber-being!
Well thats the general idea but to do that you need to leave the cabin. You can leave by going any of the cardinal directions (though north and south mean breaking windows). Or if you'd like I can also use a SOD (Spinner of Doom) to choose directions for you.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 07:59:36 pm »

Hit me with the SOD
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 08:11:38 pm »

The SOD rolls... spins... lands on a 7.423561. You crash through the northern window and find yourself on a small ledge which can't hold your weight. You plummet downward causing an avalanch which wipes out 5 hikers on the way down. You barely survive but you do see a town up ahead.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 11:25:59 pm »

Well, there's a town. Time for a doctor's appointment. I think I got a cold.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 11:38:45 pm »

I get home from work and go to bed.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 05:25:41 am »

I get home from work and go to bed.
You decide that maybe you should make your way back to the cabin on top of the mountain. Then you see the cabin begin to fall of the mountain in your direction. It seems that home is coming to you
Well, there's a town. Time for a doctor's appointment. I think I got a cold.
You begin to run for the town away from the house (which incidentally lands on a Witch leaving only the witch's shoes intact[main character not effected by this directly])

Nunzillor

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 09:26:15 am »

Wake up/spawn.  Having lost my memory, acquire delusions suggesting I am a traveling fire-eating circus performer.  I believe my name is Monstrosto the Fearless Conquerer of Flame.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:30:39 am by Nunzillor »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 10:43:05 am »

Run away.  If the house gets really close to hitting me, roll to dodge it.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 03:51:26 pm »

Run away.  If the house gets really close to hitting me, roll to dodge it.
The house gets really close to hitting you. RTD = 1(Dice of Doom = 6) The house squishes you into a flat pancake. You are dead. You are very dead. You are very dead indeed.
Wake up/spawn.  Having lost my memory, acquire delusions suggesting I am a traveling fire-eating circus performer.  I believe my name is Monstrosto the Fearless Conquerer of Flame.
You wake up in a striped round tent. You see a crowd and some fire. A voice inside your head tells you, "Don't do [undecipherable muttering] Please don't do it!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6