Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)  (Read 8102 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 03:56:29 pm »

Hang out in the town
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 05:48:57 pm »

Respawn as a middle-aged blind man.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Nunzillor

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 06:24:57 pm »

"Don't do what?  Don't do what??  I can only assume you mean, 'don't disappoint your adoring fans.'"

Swallow fire.  While trapezing through the air.  On the back of a Shetland pony.  With eyes closed.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 07:24:35 pm »

"Don't do what?  Don't do what??  I can only assume you mean, 'don't disappoint your adoring fans.'"

Swallow fire.  While trapezing through the air.  On the back of a Shetland pony.  With eyes closed.

You attempt to do just that. Don't you know that your delusional and only believe you can swallow fire. You can't swallow fire. So instead you just automatically role a 1 on the RTD follwed by a 4. You are dead. Remember, Smoky the bear says only you can prevent forest fires.

Respawn as a middle-aged blind man.
Hang out in the town
Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 08:03:17 pm »

(i don't know myself, to be honest. ???)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 08:17:50 pm »

(i don't know myself, to be honest. ???)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nunzillor

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2015, 01:45:34 am »

((No, I didn't know I was delusional, because I was delusional! 

Also, no clue.  I suggest you roll with it and see where it takes you.))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:09:33 am by Nunzillor »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2015, 06:20:54 am »

You stumble blindly around the town for a few minutes. Then you stumble straight into a pole. Hay wait, there is brail. It reads, Samson Fishery. Now selling sole $3.49 per skillet.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2015, 06:32:52 am »

Buy the pole
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2015, 10:57:18 am »

Buy the pole
You ask the shop clerk if you can buy the pole. He says yes and you end up buying a pole for $100. Then you start pole dancing. Suddenly a thought occurs to you: "This is stupid a big waist of time.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2015, 11:05:36 am »

Wake up from my nightmare where I died to a house.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Wake up from my nightmare where I died to a house.
You wish you could. Unfortunately it is completely real. Utterly and completely real. Even after slapping yourself with a fish 20,000 times the nightmare still refuses to end.

Nunzillor

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 12:03:21 pm »

Respawn as a traveling fish salesman.  The sign on my cart reads "Slap the hysterics from any man, woman, or child with Alphonso's patented mystical slappers.  First time customers receive a free herring!"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:08:50 pm by Nunzillor »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2015, 01:28:56 pm »

After slapping yourself 50,000 times with a fish you die from brain damage.
Respawn as a traveling fish salesman.  The sign on my cart reads "Slap the hysterics from any man, woman, or child with Alphonso's patented mystical slappers.  First time customers receive a free herring!"
A man walks up to your cart and offers to buy the pole in front of your shop.

Nunzillor

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2015, 01:36:35 pm »

"The pole, eh?  That'd be 100 bucks.  But I'll give you a discount if you slap yourself with this cod and walk around a bit.  For the advertising, you see."

Offer generous discount to potential pole customer in return for advertising.  Research new product idea: poles made from fish heads to be sold cheaply to brothels for use in pole dancing.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:01:32 pm by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6