Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)  (Read 8122 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

"The pole, eh?  That'd be 100 bucks.  But I'll give you a discount if you slap yourself with this cod and walk around a bit.  For the advertising, you see."

Offer generous discount to potential pole customer in return for advertising.  Research new product idea: poles made from fish heads to be sold cheaply to brothels for use in pole dancing.

The stupid man agrees to the offer but just as you hand him the pole, you begin to disappear. When you reappear back at the fish market, you realize that the customer is gone. Also you no longer appear to be a fish salesman. You appear to have merged with your customer into a new form entirely. Who knows what new powers you may have gained...
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Nunzillor

Re: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 02:23:26 pm »

In-incredible!  I must be more than a man, more than a fish, and greater than even a man-fish-pole.  But then, what am I?

Try the following in order to discover powers: flying, x-ray vision, invisibility, shooting lasers from eyes, shooting fish from eyes, shooting eyes from fish, teleportation, and singing magic sea shanties.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 02:36:48 pm »

In-incredible!  I must be more than a man, more than a fish, and greater than even a man-fish-pole.  But then, what am I?

Try the following in order to discover powers: flying, x-ray vision, invisibility, shooting lasers from eyes, shooting fish from eyes, shooting eyes from fish, teleportation, and singing magic sea shanties.
Power check list
flight does not work
x-ray does not work
invisibility does not work
lasers from eyes does not work
shooting fish from eyes does not work
shooting eyes from fish does not work
teleportation does not work
singing magic sea shanties does work (They are so bad that it makes even deaf people run away in terror)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 02:52:30 pm »

"~Oh I... once knew a girl from Shatonee
That knew how to, uh, eat corn for free.  You see...~

Sing those magic sea shanties all around town.  Share my power with the world!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 04:47:34 pm »

"~Oh I... once knew a girl from Shatonee
That knew how to, uh, eat corn for free.  You see...~

Sing those magic sea shanties all around town.  Share my power with the world!

I pity the world. Oh, and all of the windows in the town instantly shatter.(Along with every mirror, my ear drums, and every inch of sanity I have left. Surely everybody but yourself has roled a 1 followed by a 3)

Nunzillor

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 11:31:06 pm »

Alphonso surveyed the devastation he had wrought.  "Ah, too many are simply unable to appreciate beauty.  But everyone deserves to experience it nonetheless, and I shall bring it to them."

Take the act on the road.  I will not rest until my unique and beautiful voice rings through the streets of every city.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:58:06 pm by Nunzillor »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 11:49:33 pm »

Respawn as a harmless pigeon.  Fly around looking for a beautiful vehicle that I can....decorate.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 06:02:27 am »

Alphonso surveyed the devastation he had wrought.  "Ah, too many are simply unable to appreciate beauty.  But everyone deserves to experience it nonetheless, and I shall bring it to them."

Take the act on the road.  I will not rest until my unique and beautiful voice rings through the streets of every city.

You decide to take your newfound talents on a Grand tour in which people pay you to sing (Chances are they will pay you to never open your mouth again)

Respawn as a harmless pigeon.  Fly around looking for a beautiful vehicle that I can....decorate.

On your way through town you see a harmless pigeon that is not  running away from your music. You decide to befriend it and name it...
We have our second party member guys. We can now make 2 actions per a turn!!! (For once we rolled  a 5 on the RTD)

Spoiler: GM NOTE (click to show/hide)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 05:59:50 pm »

Spawn as a Tiefling, then get out of a nearby taxi, when this is done shout. "Well screw you to!!"

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2015, 06:13:25 pm »

Name pigeon "Pudgy the Pigeon."
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2015, 06:26:23 pm »

Pigeon: Chirp Happily.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 06:37:20 pm »

Name pigeon "Pudgy the Pigeon."
Pigeon: Chirp Happily.
Your new found friend chirps happily and flies towards you while leaving little presents on everyone's windshields. (It should be clear by now that this bird has fine taste in music and art in general. Oh, and its a philanthropist.)

Meanwhile a Taxi driver who Pudgy left a present for shouts "Well screw to you"

Nunzillor

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 08:50:42 pm »

"Come along, Pudgy, they simply don't appreciate you like I do.  It's time to show our gifts to the world!  And how shall we get to the next town, you ask?  Fear not, for I have the perfect plan!"

Find a store that sells balloons and inhale some helium.  Then, attach a string to Pudgy and have him fly me to the next closest city.  Be sure to tip the balloon salesman with a wonderful song!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:55:48 pm by Nunzillor »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2015, 08:58:12 pm »

Pudgy: Fly my owner through the sky like an obedient carrier pigeon.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:14:43 am by Megggas »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2015, 09:32:13 pm »

"Well he was a dick, didn't even, wait did I- I did. Well, no money and in a very hostile city" he pulls a list "Step one, follow a random group of people" and with that, he follows the party.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6