Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)  (Read 8121 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

"Come along, Pudgy, they simply don't appreciate you like I do.  It's time to show our gifts to the world!  And how shall we get to the next town, you ask?  Fear not, for I have the perfect plan!"
Find a store that sells balloons and inhale some helium.  Then, attach a string to Pudgy and have him fly me to the next closest city.  Be sure to tip the balloon salesman with a wonderful song!
You go to a balloon salesman and  buy a balloon filled with helium. (Since your character is a merge between the pole dancer and the fish salesman you get all the items from each of them. So you have some money) Even once you attach the string to Pudgy He can't lift you at all. 50 balloons later Pudgy can finally lift you. You are dead broke. You go to buy lunch and offer to pay by singing. You are quickly thrown out on your hands and knees.
"Well he was a dick, didn't even, wait did I- I did. Well, no money and in a very hostile city" he pulls a list "Step one, follow a random group of people" and with that, he follows the party.
You tell Pudgy:
Pudgy: Fly my over through the sky like an obedient carrier pigeon.
Pudgy oblidges.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Nunzillor

Re: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2015, 08:46:11 pm »

"Hmm, perhaps this will change that stubborn man's mind and get each and every one of us the lunch we need.  Just trust me and follow my lead."

Poledance.  Poledance like I've never poledanced before!  Waggle eyebrows and ask for lunch again.  Never fails.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2015, 08:49:43 pm »

Attempt to get the man to buy an invisible vacuum cleaner.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2015, 09:06:55 pm »

Pudgy: Continue flying!
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2015, 11:30:34 pm »

I am either SCYTHER ALIEN SECRET SPY or GLORIOUS COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONARY WITH OP MAGIC!

NOW FIGURE OUT WHICH OF THESE AM I AGAIN?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Before you completely leave the city you decide to ask for lunch again using a variety of methods:
Attempt to get the man to buy an invisible vacuum cleaner.
This fails (You roled a 2)
"Hmm, perhaps this will change that stubborn man's mind and get each and every one of us the lunch we need.  Just trust me and follow my lead."
Poledance.  Poledance like I've never poledanced before!  Waggle eyebrows and ask for lunch again.  Never fails.
You failed big time and were kicked out of the restaurant.(You roled a 1 followed by a 2)

You decide to play as Pudgy.
Pudgy: Continue flying!
You continue flying with Alphonso in toe after he is kicked out of the restaurant. You don't understand why he doesn't just eat crumbs off the ground like you do but if it means more food for you...

I am either SCYTHER ALIEN SECRET SPY or GLORIOUS COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONARY WITH OP MAGIC!

I approve. Consider it to be an extra prompt for this round.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2015, 05:34:38 am »

Attempt to get the man to buy a invisible car.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Attempt to get the man to buy a invisible car.

We are currently many miles away from that restaurant. There is no one to buy any cars.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:24:17 am by star2wars3 »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2015, 08:37:00 am »

Hmm...

Poketwo:  I am a glorious scyther alien secret spy, named Todd.  Search for the mysterious singer who yields such destructive power.  His skills may be useful for the secret upcoming invasion

(Someone else can control Pudgy this turn  :P)

Pudgy:  While flying, do a barrel roll!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:19:31 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2015, 10:34:11 am »

Just let luck decide which Am I, k?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: On a Role to Die: And Now a Word From a Non-Party Member
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2015, 03:43:28 pm »

Intermission 1:
 In a location far away from our protagonists. A being begins his quest. (3 sided coin flip: 1 = Alien Spy, 2 = Communist Revolutionary, 3 = Rasputin combined with Stalin.)
Spoiler:  3 Sided Coin Flip (click to show/hide)
The being sends a nearly undetectable message with dire consequences across.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:12:24 pm by star2wars3 »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2015, 04:27:09 pm »

(( It seems not to be a foreign language. Can I get a little hint as too what it means?))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2015, 04:40:52 pm »

All words are in the correct order. And all letters within the decrypted word are also in the encrypted word. Also all I followed a specific pattern when swapping letters. I recommend starting with the 2 letter words and working your way up. Also pay no attention to capitalization. I capitalized the first letter of every word.]

Gamewise:
Hmm...

Poketwo:  I am a glorious scyther alien secret spy, named Todd.  Search for the mysterious singer who yields such destructive power.  His skills may be useful for the secret upcoming invasion

(Someone else can control Pudgy this turn  :P)

Pudgy:  While flying, do a barrel roll!

You almost drop Alphonso. Almost. (Good thing he rolled a 5 for bird riding this turn)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2015, 04:44:56 pm »

((but the work is already cut out for the 2 letter ones, as following your advise, there is nothing to change. Unless if it gives a grammar base to work on.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2015, 04:47:17 pm »

Okay, from what I have read, I am not in it all.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6