Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: HelMoo- A Mud that Bay12 would appreciate  (Read 8790 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HelMoo- A Mud that Bay12 would appreciate
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2015, 12:05:00 pm »

Did they change urumi schematics? Last I knew, you bought em.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2015, 03:44:29 pm »

Did they change urumi schematics? Last I knew, you bought em.

I had to schem it up right before the wipe because nobody in my corp had it. There might be another way? It's easy to schem, only four parts.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2015, 06:49:55 pm »

I think somewhere at the south end of one of the deserts has it for sale, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, anyone know what the gun situation is like?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2015, 02:20:35 am »

Urumis and Flash Whips should still be roughly equal, depending on what you're trying to hit, if I remember correctly. All that slashing damage won't do much against an opponent that doesn't bleed... or is a spooky ghosty.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2015, 10:22:16 am »

Deciding between supahcool combat vampire or pistol nerd. Thought about making an abom, but that would mean I would depend on corp buddies to remove my mental problems and I've been an abom before, and a whip nerd freak as well.

EDIT: i have failed to decide <:v
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 02:53:41 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2015, 04:49:30 pm »

Deciding between supahcool combat vampire or pistol nerd. Thought about making an abom, but that would mean I would depend on corp buddies to remove my mental problems and I've been an abom before, and a whip nerd freak as well.

Some of the corpies in the mostly-Bay12 corp would be able to help, a lot of players right now are off-brainy-builds. I totally vote for the vampire build, though, although any of the mutants seem like a pain to play.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2015, 05:08:34 pm »

Given the ease of rerolling, dont worry too much about it.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2015, 05:39:19 pm »

I rather liked the off-brain reflexes/senses build, using whips as a primary weapon; I could sim and craft plenty of stuff, and wasn't half bad at hacking or lockpicking either. At least enough to defeat a diamond lock, with some soda and other buffs. If anything could hit you, you exploded, but them hitting you was the tough part.

I also ran an alternate character that spoke oddly (primarily because I had it on my phone) and was swords or spears, lots of endurance and brawn. Wasn't quite as much fun, by virtue of it being limited to mainly combat, but it definitely had a much easier time killing stuff.

Haven't played in a while, but I remember enough to get by. I'll look into getting on Inferno some time tonight.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 05:41:56 pm by Astral »
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2015, 08:08:54 pm »

I rather liked the off-brain reflexes/senses build, using whips as a primary weapon; I could sim and craft plenty of stuff, and wasn't half bad at hacking or lockpicking either. At least enough to defeat a diamond lock, with some soda and other buffs. If anything could hit you, you exploded, but them hitting you was the tough part.

I also ran an alternate character that spoke oddly (primarily because I had it on my phone) and was swords or spears, lots of endurance and brawn. Wasn't quite as much fun, by virtue of it being limited to mainly combat, but it definitely had a much easier time killing stuff.

Haven't played in a while, but I remember enough to get by. I'll look into getting on Inferno some time tonight.

If you want to join the Bay12 corp, shoot someone in REEF a message, I'm sure at least one person with hiring privs will be on whenever you are.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2015, 09:23:21 pm »

I guess I'll just continue the abom I made for now, maybe reroll it later. The lack of guns will make me a bit sad, but I guess wrestle might make up for it :v
The actual problem will be flying to necro to actualy get the freak mutation later, but thats a ways off for now.
I'm Kaiman btw, going to meet some REEF representatives and get myself into the corp.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2015, 10:51:39 pm »

I guess I'll just continue the abom I made for now, maybe reroll it later. The lack of guns will make me a bit sad, but I guess wrestle might make up for it :v
The actual problem will be flying to necro to actualy get the freak mutation later, but thats a ways off for now.
I'm Kaiman btw, going to meet some REEF representatives and get myself into the corp.

If you have maxed ref, you can use guns pretty well. There is a reason its the most expensive combat skill, and that's because 15 raws plus max ref and bling and anyone can shoot decent. Not the best, but that mostly effects damage potential, and almost nothing soaks booleet. It really doesn't matter once you pass the to hit requirements as they negate dodge.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2015, 07:17:53 pm »

Someone left a tiltorotor parked at SP with no lock or insurance. Easiest 40k.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2015, 08:12:03 pm »

Eh, I think I might join in on this. Could be fun.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2015, 11:44:17 pm »

So the admins just put up a memorial statue for Beo. *claps*

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2015, 06:20:33 pm »

Just for the record, does anyone know how compound kevlar armor is made? I know its basically kevlar + human skins, but do you need a schematic for it or something :v?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6