Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: HelMoo- A Mud that Bay12 would appreciate  (Read 8761 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HelMoo- A Mud that Bay12 would appreciate
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2015, 06:09:38 pm »

So, IO just shutdown the moo with no warning.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2015, 06:12:31 pm »

So, IO just shutdown the moo with no warning.

RIP Inferno, it was fun while it lasted :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2015, 06:13:47 pm »

Yep, asploded.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2015, 06:14:57 pm »

what 2 heck?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2015, 06:22:24 pm »

I used my time to edit the wiki. One day I'll get that scribe achievement.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2015, 06:43:54 pm »

Its back up.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2015, 06:50:39 pm »

Its back up.

If by back up you mean everything is screamers, then yes.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2015, 07:29:20 pm »

Not sure if I caused it, but the MOO broke pretty hard just now. Got caught by a glass tree in Necro, and got this after hitting Screech... then after trying to look, do who, or attack the tree.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Then it came down after struggling in vain with similar errors for about a minute. I hope I don't lose my stuff.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2015, 04:43:36 pm »

According to Kyubey and some other admins, the server is going down for a while due to security concerns, and they are in the process of reinstalling... something. It was noted it could be a few hours.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Saya

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2015, 10:42:34 am »

Hi guys! I'd like to take a moment to apologize for the bumpiness of the past few weeks. It feels like no matter which way we turn, we run into giant issues with the game's code or other esoteric troubles. Thank you all for putting up with it, since after yesterday, it should all be smooth sailing from here!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2015, 11:22:27 am »

Hi guys! I'd like to take a moment to apologize for the bumpiness of the past few weeks. It feels like no matter which way we turn, we run into giant issues with the game's code or other esoteric troubles. Thank you all for putting up with it, since after yesterday, it should all be smooth sailing from here!

Hi Says, thanks for stopping by! I personally don't have any issue with it...every game is bound to have things explode every once in a while, just glad you guys are always active in fixing things! <3

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2015, 10:13:41 pm »

In a way, I almost expect it, but it definitely makes things !FUN! when stuff breaks horridly and unexpectedly. There's this little thing that pops up when you log in:

So I don't mind too much.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2015, 04:24:19 pm »

I've had to be pretty inactive over the past week or so, so Corazon has taken over the corp in my absence. Still looking for new members to join, though, so stop by! :)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2015, 09:50:08 pm »

Well, Inferno had this today on the *clp listing:

RIP Io.

Kruniac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2015, 08:15:30 pm »

(removed)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:06:37 pm by Toady One »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6