Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Forest: A IC Thread  (Read 6872 times)

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Forest: A IC Thread
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2015, 03:43:38 pm »

As Jerry calms down he slowly stands up. And then it hit him like a ton of bricks, there was a dead woman in the car, Oh god, he thought,I killed someone! Seemingly, the shear weight of these thoughts anchored him to the ground. The shear shock of all this caused Jerry too not think completely rationally. Maybe she's not dead? Maybe she's just unconscious? Maybe I can fix this? He shakily stood up and went to the passenger side door. I'll just call 911, and they'll fix everything, I'll go back to Helen, and everything will be alright. He reaches into his pocket for his phone. Everything will be fine.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 03:46:01 pm by ttlovepie »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2015, 03:45:31 pm »

As Jerry calms down he slowly stands up. And then it hit him like a ton of bricks, there was a dead woman in the car, Oh god, he thought,I killed someone! Seemingly, the shear weight of these thoughts anchored him to the ground. The shear shock of all this caused Jerry too not think completely rationally. Maybe she's not dead? Maybe she's just unconscious? Maybe I can fix this? He shakily stood up went to the passenger side door. I'll just call 911, and they'll fix everything, I'll go back to Helen, and everything will be alright. He reaches into his pocket for his phone. Everything will be fine
You reach into your pocket and your fingers close around air. You don't have a phone with you. Off in the distance you hear a howl, followed by several more.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2015, 03:58:36 pm »

Jerry hears the howling and is startled, he thinks about running away, but a series thought strikes him. If I leave now, who will save the woman? What if she's still alive? Do I know her? Why was she in the car with me? He looks around. I at least need to know who she is? I couldn't live with myself if I let her die. And if she is... dead, then t-they deserve to be able to know, so she can be mourned. He opens the passenger door to see the passenger.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2015, 04:02:09 pm »

Jerry hears the howling and is startled, he thinks about running away, but a series thought strikes him. If I leave now, who will save the woman? What if she's still alive? Do I know her? Why was she in the car with me? He looks around. I at least need to know who she is? I couldn't live with myself if I let her die. And if she is... dead, then t-they deserve to be able to know, so she can be mourned. He opens the passenger door to see the passenger.
The woman is a rotten, maggot ridden corpse. She looks like shes been dead for a long time. To his left Jerry hears a lot of somethings coming towards him through the brush.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2015, 04:09:20 pm »

Jerry shuts the door and runs, he let his panic take over his thoughts and just ran, he ran as is he could run fast enough and far enough  to leave everything he's seen behind.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2015, 04:24:56 pm »

Jerry shuts the door and runs, he let his panic take over his thoughts and just ran, he ran as is he could run fast enough and far enough  to leave everything he's seen behind.
A war howl erupts behind you and a great many things start to give chase. However they are slow, laden down by the materials of war and you manage to make your way onto a road. In the distance you see a wooden fort with a few human shapes milling about near it.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2015, 04:51:09 pm »

Jerry runs to the fort.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2015, 07:02:45 pm »

Erica returns to the others."Um, guys, I found some more guns... and a lot of bodies... And some locked rooms. Can someone help me open them?"

"Sure thing."

Lachlan makes his way over to the locked doors, attempting to open them.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2015, 07:22:33 pm »

Erica returns to the others."Um, guys, I found some more guns... and a lot of bodies... And some locked rooms. Can someone help me open them?"

"Sure thing."

Lachlan makes his way over to the locked doors, attempting to open them.
The first do you try seems to lead into a clinic. Most of the medical supplies are ruined but you do find a few boxes containing morphine, bandages and disinfectant.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2015, 10:57:31 pm »

Alex walks back in, going upstairs to unlock some doors. He doesn't bother looking inside the first two doors he unlocks, then investigates the third.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2015, 11:15:24 pm »

Gerald checks in the doors Alex doesn't check.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2015, 05:42:15 am »

((GM pls respond.))
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]