Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Roll to Level Up II (indefinite hiatus)  (Read 15902 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level Up II
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2015, 09:29:39 pm »

Just an FYI: updates will be at least two days apart, and likely more.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2015, 01:16:42 am »

Class: Gumment Agent.

Kidnap the level up activist and convert him into a sleeper-cell.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2015, 08:41:08 am »

((Why i am Emoji? I am Delekates runnin Emoji  :'( ))
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2015, 11:19:25 pm »

Poketwo, just hope i chase Conein instead of you for burning the forest.
Have fun.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2015, 11:29:06 pm »

Poketwo, just hope i chase Conein instead of you for burning the forest.
Have fun.
YOU MIGHT HAVE AN SUDDEN HATE FOR ME.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY

(note: COMMENTS ABOUT SCYTHERS WILL BE IGNORED)

blazing glory

« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2015, 12:36:55 am »

The all caps no doubt.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2015, 06:01:52 am »

(( *keeps an eye on them, ready to hit THE BUTTON if things get out of hand* ))

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2015, 06:05:07 am »

((this hidden leaf guys is child, lets kill him?  :D ))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2015, 06:09:09 am »

((But then where would you get invisible, totally not fake, vacuums?))

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2015, 06:22:53 am »

(( idc u ruin my forum expirience  :'( ))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2015, 02:08:26 pm »

Turn 2

Player Phase

INSERT GEM INTO DEPOSIT

DETONATE

Assist LSP in detonating the gem, turn the detonation into a nuclear explosion.
What? You can't do that. You're an apocalypse survivor, not an apocalypse causer.

[2, 6, 1]
INSERT GEM INTO DEPOSIT

DETONATE

[6]You toss the gem into the crater and start mashing the buttons on your remote. Apparently, the remote has an auto-connect function—the explosivite explodes! Unfortunately, the explosion was bigger than you thought it would be; you're sent flying, along with the healer and the smug guy! He's no longer quite so smug.
You are seriously wounded.
BG, Coolrune, and HLG are wounded.

Those remaining in the clearing can see a pillar of fire, centred on where the gem was. After a minute or so, it disappears, leaving behind a shimmering red portal. It's floating in the middle of a giant crater, so messing with it might be difficult.

Snatch the gem, it might have magical healing qualities to exploit.
lol turn order

Get up and attempt musically sell invisible vacuum cleaners to anyone who attempts to take the gem.
[3]You try to sell Coolrune an invisible healing vacuum cleaner. He buys it, but he doesn't have any money with him, so he gives you an invisible cheque. [+1 EXP]

THEN START UP A WOOD WORKING BUSINESS
[5]You stash your $100 in a tree and carve "poketwo's lumberyard" into it. It's not quite up to modern standards, but it's probably the best you'll be able to do without, y'know, finding officials. And workers. [+3 EXP]

Play Yu-Gi-Oh with the squirrel.
[3+1v2]You're doing pretty well. You have all your trap cards face down, ready to activate, and you have more points. Meanwhile, the squirrel is struggling to even flip its cards over. You'll almost feel bad when it gets sucked into a horrible alternate dimension! [+2 EXP]

Assimilate a pebble
[4]You assimilate a pebble. [+1 EXP]
[Pebble - Skill]

go watch the card game, when the squirrel is done playing, challenge the master of games to a match.
[4]Wow, this is an exciting match. There are lots of trap cards and summons and floating blue squares and stuff. Wow.

Contact a major television company.  Get them to film me and start following me around.  Then, and only then, climb a tree and search for the Lost Sasquatch Monster.
[3]You start laying out a message in the field for any passing helicopters, using sticks. It's taking a while. You really, really hope somebody flies overhead. You'll feel a bit silly, otherwise.

Take "Mind Scribe", whatever that does.

Dodge any attacks that come my way and run off in a random direction, hopefully into a cave system or a mage's tower or something.
You learn the One-Use Skill [Mind Scribe]!
[5]You sprint as fast as you can, and make it a decent distance away from the clearing. You end up outside a cave. Inside the cave, you can see bears.

Shoot anyone who tries to attack me with a skeleton bullet. It's a bullet that turns you into a skeleton.
You don't have any skeleton bullets. You'll need to make them.
Make skeleton bullets.
[5]With your ancient harquebus magic, you transform one of your exploding bullets into a skeleton bullet. Upon striking someone, it should turn them into a skeleton. [+2 EXP]
The required magical effort drains you of energy! You are now tired.

Class: Emoji
I am sad, means its sad face :-(
[4-1]You continue to look sad, but not all that sad. How sad. [+1 EXP]

Go get the bear some berries and try to make it my friend. In the process making it love(emotion) me.
[1]Your emotion powers fail! The bear, upset at your attempted manipulation, knocks the berries out of your hand before knocking off your hand. You are now wounded. Also, you're missing a hand.

[3, 5, 6]
Meh, I don't want to stab the scyther anymore. Search for a worthy enemy (players included) and stab that instead.
Use my Soothe skill on the Black Knight to calm him down.  Convince him that we all need to get along, and assure him that violence isn't the answer.  Hug if necessary.
Shove a pamphlet in these guy's hands, step between them and start babbling on about leveling up. If they get through my spiels, give them FREE EXPERIENCE!TM Oh, and if anyone attacks me, distract them with the power of leveling! And pamphlets.
[3]You start babbling about experience and levels, waving pamphlets about. You're not sure you're coming across as convincing, or even sane. They don't look convinced, at least, so you throw out a couple of Free Experiences. [+2 EXP]
[+1 EXP - Hawk132]
[+1 EXP - Megggas]

Meh, I don't want to stab the scyther anymore. Search for a worthy enemy (players included) and stab that instead.
Use my Soothe skill on the Black Knight to calm him down.  Convince him that we all need to get along, and assure him that violence isn't the answer.  Hug if necessary.
[4]You push the madman out of the way and try to soothe the Black Knight. You manage to calm them down a bit, but they still look pretty upset. [+2 EXP]

Meh, I don't want to stab the scyther anymore. Search for a worthy enemy (players included) and stab that instead. If someone tries to stop me - stab them.
[1-1]You take a few steps toward the people who interrupted you before having second thoughts. Is violence really the answer? Unfortunately, you're not coordinated enough to think and walk at the same time; you fall on your sword. Ow. You are now seriously wounded. [+3 EXP]

Class: Gumment Agent.

Kidnap the level up activist and convert him into a sleeper-cell.
[2]You're not sure where he is. Also, you're not sure where the Gumment is, so you're not sure what the sleeper-cell would actually do. You're not sure about a lot of things.

Class: Red mage
Find the biggest cluster of people, pull the pin on my grenade and toss it at them. Walk off like a badass while it explodes behind me.
Stay far away from that cluster of people.
Obtain a pamphlet from the level up activist if he is not in that cluster of people
[4]It looks like the level-up activist is in that cluster of people. You sidle away, wishing you had a pamphlet. Darn.

Class: Master Crossbow-Maker
Make Masterwork Crossbow

[3]You make a minor mistake in the crossbow-making process and end up with a regular crossbow. If word of this got out, your reputation would be finished! You stomp on it and throw the remains in the bushes. [+1 EXP]

Find the biggest cluster of people, pull the pin on my grenade and toss it at them. Walk off like a badass while it explodes behind me.
[4]You throw the grenade at the pamphlet guy and the people he's rambling at. They panic and try to run away.

[4]The pamphlet-waver manages to get away, though he drops a few pamphlets.
[4]So does the diplomat! He manages to hold on to his papers, too!
[5-1]The wounded knight somehow manages to get away, as well, though he nearly trips over his sword. It must be hard to run with a sword through your stomach.

The grenade explodes, with nobody left to get caught in it. You try to feel dramatic, but you really just feel irritated.

Class: Treant.
Kill anyone who chopped too many trees.

[1]You lumber over to Poketwo, who carved into a tree—which is kind of like cutting down a tree, if you pretend they cut down the tree—and swing a branch at him. Unfortunately, he ducks, and your limb knocks over the tree. Oops.

You are going to hear all about this at the next Treant Council.

Miscellaneous Phase

WEE-OOO WEE-OOO WEE-OOO WEE-OOO WEE-OOO
A blue gem appears in the centre of the clearing.

conein respawns as an Angry Pyromancer! He glares angrily at the forest, knowing that his killer lies within it.

Level-Up Phase

Nobody levelled up this turn. Slackers.

Characters
Wounds & Experience
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 02:53:09 pm by Elephant Parade »

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2015, 02:11:32 pm »

((give me access plz!))
Emoji looks Scared!!!#WutFace

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2015, 02:13:24 pm »

((give me access plz!))
Emoji looks Scared!!!#WutFace
Fixed.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2015, 02:16:09 pm »

Where is mah action?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2015, 02:17:04 pm »

Where is mah action?
I forgot to remind you—you always respawn at the end of the turn following your death.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14