Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Roll to Level Up II (indefinite hiatus)  (Read 15893 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level Up II
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2015, 03:48:04 pm »

I fell in a radioactive pool of CRAP!!!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2015, 03:50:59 pm »

"I'm a cat. Cats> Scyther"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2015, 03:51:33 pm »

"That's it, Poketwo is dead to me. He's dead the moment he enters my lair. Once I get one. Oi, you, foxes>cats>Scythers."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2015, 03:51:43 pm »

"GM is "
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2015, 03:52:07 pm »

Girls girls, you're both pretty, now take your secret love to PM's.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 03:53:57 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2015, 03:53:06 pm »

Everything's possible with... Irradiation!
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2015, 03:57:31 pm »

"That's it, Poketwo is dead to me. He's dead the moment he enters my lair. Once I get one. Oi, you, foxes>cats>Scythers."

Really? Thats like, your opinon. Cats and foxes are not inheritantly supieor to other species in any way. Same goes to you, stupidest of the new guys. Or at least 2nd most. "

"Oi, Scyther are pretty fucking rad, it's the Caps Lock you should be attacking.
Fucking get it right, people."

"I KNEW YOU WOULD COME THROUGH WITH ACTUAL CRITICISM, BLITZ!

"You put them everywhere you go and it's really beginning to annoy me!"
" YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE MOST OF MY STUFF! YOU ARE A NEWB, AND OPPRESSIVE!

AND STOP SAYING THE PARTY BUZZWORD, AT LEAST GET AN ACTUAL REASON TO HATE ME LIKE BLITZ HERE, HE DISLIKES MY CONSTANT CAP LOCKS! NOT JUST GO 'hurr dur scythars ar stopid"!!!

DON'T MAKE ME GO INTO ATTACK MODE."

"it really is annoying, if you want to have a theme of insect like creatures that's fine, but sythers are not a theme"
"SAYS THE GUY THAT CONSTANLY TIRES TO GET UBER TIER CHARACTERS. AT LEAST YOU SEEM A LITTLE BIT EXPERIENCED AT RTDS."

"what do you mean? since when do I try to get upper tier characters? I don't even like tier systems."

"HELLO? IT MEANS YOU HAVE A LIKING FOR OP CHARACTERS, AND TRY TO GET WHAT YOU WANT NO MATTER WHAT!"

"...... PLEASE DON'T TRY TO SUMMON DAEMONS WITH IT, YOU MIGHT SOMEHOW GET A LAWSUIT."

"The all caps are also annoying! Also, I'm a newb!? I've been lurking on these forums for like 5 years before I even made a single post!"
""YOU ARE A NEWB, AT LEAST TO MINIMALISM RTD. "
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 03:59:31 pm by poketwo »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2015, 03:58:14 pm »

Girls girls, you're both pretty, now take your secret love to PM's.
"You're dead."

"Something's wrong with all of us."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »

Really? Thats like, your opinon. Cats and foxes are not inheritantly supieor to other species in any way. Same goes to you, stupidest of the new guys. Or at least 2nd most. "

"Oi, Scyther are pretty fucking rad, it's the Caps Lock you should be attacking.

" YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE MOST OF MY STUFF! YOU ARE A NEWB, AND OPPRESSIVE!

AND STOP SAYING THE PARTY BUZZWORD, AT LEAST GET AN ACTUAL REASON TO HATE ME LIKE BLITZ HERE, HE DISLIKES MY CONSTANT CAP LOCKS! NOT JUST GO 'hurr dur scythars ar stopid"!!!

"it really is annoying, if you want to have a theme of insect like creatures that's fine, but sythers are not a theme"
"SAYS THE GUY THAT CONSTANLY TIRES TO GET UBER TIER CHARACTERS. AT LEAST YOU SEEM A LITTLE BIT EXPERIENCED AT RTDS."

"what do you mean? since when do I try to get upper tier characters? I don't even like tier systems."

"HELLO? IT MEANS YOU HAVE A LIKING FOR OP CHARACTERS, AND TRY TO GET WHAT YOU WANT NO MATTER WHAT!"

"...... PLEASE DON'T TRY TO SUMMON DAEMONS WITH IT, YOU MIGHT SOMEHOW GET A LAWSUIT."

"please provide an example of an op character?"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2015, 04:00:35 pm »

"BAY12 ROYALTY

AND ALSO WITH THE SPAZYAK STUFF."

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2015, 04:00:59 pm »

excuse me sir white is already taken please find another color

also i like how ep hasn't even posted and this has turned into a dongstorm

ep bring some meat into this

also also stop that fucking pyramid seriously

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2015, 04:02:28 pm »

"BAY12 ROYALTY

This will soon be taller than Giza!
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2015, 04:05:41 pm »

"BAY12 ROYALTY

This will soon be taller than Giza!
Yaaaaayyy

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2015, 04:06:17 pm »

If I have time, booby trap the quote pyramid to explode if someone adds to it one more time.
Generic Arms Race.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2015, 04:06:29 pm »

"ummmm...no, it was open role-play, not a game, and you were the op one. EVERY ATTACK I TRIED YOU REWOUND TIME OR BLOCKED! ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO IS GO TO A TABLE TO REST! YOUR THE ONE THAT INSISTED ON TRYING TO FIGHT WHEN NO ONE WANTED TO FIGHT YOU!"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14