Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I'm going on a vacation, can anyone put me up in Montreal?  (Read 600 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
I'm going on a vacation, can anyone put me up in Montreal?
« on: July 26, 2015, 02:37:14 am »

Hey! Heading on a big tour across Canada. The main reasons for this trip are to see a qt in Winnipeg, attend a cryptography conference in Toronto, frolic among the boulevards of Montreal, and of course, see the Big Apple.   I had a place to stay in the cherry city, but unfortunately, they're moving to Malaysia temporarily.  ::) As a result, I'm out of a place to stay. If some kind dwarven soul could spare a little room, it'd be much appreciated. I'm pretty broke, but I can pay you back in smiles, talking about sweet sci-fi, and being a fun houseguest.

I'm bringing Cards Against Humanity, if you're into that.

Anyways, I swear I'm not creepy or crazy, so message me if you think you wouldn't mind putting a Bay12er for a bit on yer couch. We could talk on Skype if it'd make you feel more comfortable with the idea.

Thanks for reading,
Little
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm going on a vacation, can anyone put me up in Montreal?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 12:52:25 pm »

Try couchsurfing.com if this doesn't work out

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm going on a vacation, can anyone put me up in Montreal?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 06:27:59 am »

bumpage.

I'm cool, pls let me snooze on ur floor ;_;
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.