Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Charcoal not found  (Read 41313 times)

Klitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Charcoal not found
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2016, 01:02:47 am »

Hate to continue the thread, but I thought I'd add in that I was 7 when this thread was made. I am now 17. Woe.

That story was amazing, but I've never had this issue. I think it's related to the issue in which a farmer holding a bin will cause cancel spam "Can't find plump helmet spawn" since somebody is holding it, and it is annoying but somewhat easy to fix. Either have one dedicated metalsmith / smelter, or use two fuels (Works for me) (Charcoal + coal for example) or even remove the bins.
"A giant cave bat, a giant cave swallow, and a troll wander into my fort's cagetraps..."

JacobVR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2016, 06:08:49 pm »

I was starting metal industry: ordered burning some charcoal from wood and it got piled into a bin at respective piled (together with two bauxite blocks). Only after disabling the pile and burning one more piece charcoal, that stayed at wood burner, smelter menu unblocked and I could continue. This is a bug.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »

Hmm? Am I the only one that often has a readily-available surplus of coal clogging up my smelter? o3o
On DF Wiki On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]