Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [LCS]Kidnapping, Important Conservatives, and influencing the masses + Others  (Read 5386 times)

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [LCS]Kidnapping, Important Conservatives, and influencing the masses?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 12:18:05 am »

Well, more accurately, the conservatives will only raid you if they can find you.

The Firemen will find you if you publish a special edition. It doesn't matter how secret you are.

Nobody else will find you unless you have heat. If your safehouse's heat is less than its secrecy, then it's invisible.

AM Radio and Cable News will also not raid you unless AM Radio and Cable News are popular. Publishing even a single special edition in the Liberal Guardian will make them unpopular enough that the masses won't raid you (at least, not until public opinion drifts toward conservatism again).

I've been publishing Special Editions every month and Firemen never raided me, oddly. Secrecy at my buisness front/former Crack House is at 0% due to all my M16-toting Kung fu Liberals with murder counts in the hundreds.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 04:30:33 pm »

Is there a cap on seduction or something?

Cap on lovers based on seduction skill, to be precise.

I forget the formula, but is something like 1 lover per 2 seduction skill.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What would the slogan be for the Conservative Crime Squad and the Stalinist Comrade Squad(LCS r855), and how would all of the political issues be if they were Stalinized?

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 08:17:47 pm »

Cap on lovers based on seduction skill, to be precise.

I forget the formula, but is something like 1 lover per 2 seduction skill.

That plus one (so if your seduction skill is 4, then you can have three lovers).

This number is also capped by juice in the newest version of the TV mod. This is because it's otherwise possible to create infinite networks of LCS members with potentially zero risk depending on the laws, which is against the spirit of the game.
Pages: 1 [2]