Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Roll to Suck: Unlimited Vampires Allowed  (Read 1166 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Roll to Suck: Unlimited Vampires Allowed
« on: February 03, 2016, 01:48:44 pm »

You are a Vampire, hiding in some cave in a mountain, which overlooks a large town. It's a port town, and it has a nice, gentle breeze. You despise this breeze, it stings, worse than the sun you think. You see the townsfolk, all happy and cheery. This, needs to be fixed. It needs to be fixed so much, that not even Da Vinci could fix it. It's time, to expand the Vampire Dominion, and this will be your first claim. Yes, *Evil Laughter!*

Rolls: Standard D6, with Die Queue. The die queue holds 6 die in total, and you get three free picks, Max. Using a free pick consumes the free pick and the dice, leaving you with one less, until you feed. You may combine two dice, for an especially supernatural effect.

Vampire Castes:

The Royals: The most human-like and domineering of the Vampires. They are gifted with great physical ability and psychic powers, to bend others to their will, as it should naturally be. However, they are not used to getting hit much, and may go into a frenzy if their perfect image is ruined.

The Blood Drunk: These Vampires love blood, a lot. They simply can't get enough of it. They are at their best when drenched in blood, which unfortunately doesn't help with their image, or their sanity. Once they start killing, they have a hard time not killing, and when they aren't covered in red, their some of the weaker Vampires out their, barely able to kill even a simple farmer's boy.

The Voidlings: The shadows are their home, and the cold is their comfort zone. They specialize in navigating through the shadows, and bending it to their will. These cold blooded monsters are quite empty inside, however, and very hungry. So hungry in fact, that they devour everything whole, blood and soul.

The Sick: Racked in illness of all shape and form, these sad creatures have learned well how to pass a myriad of affliction to others. Horrible deformity and psychosis impedes these figures in all endeavors.

The Liches: Those who have fully embraced their deathly nature, they have gained the ability to control those who have since passed away. Hardly anything affects them, save the sun, but their advance is quite slow, a zombie-like shamble.

The Dragons: Scaled, scarred, and burned from their trials by sun and water, these night-kin have regained abilities once thought long gone. Able to brave the sun and deep water for extended periods of time, this has also given them the ability to wield fire, and a layer of thick scale. They look anything but human however, and these Sun-Walkers are blind, only guide by a superior sense of smell and hearing.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Vampire Caste:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:01:46 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Suck: Semi-Minimalist Vampires
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 01:51:20 pm »

Reserved.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:03:04 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Suck: Unlimited Vampires Allowed
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 09:03:11 pm »

Bump.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 09:05:21 pm »

Wait, this is dice queue-based, never mind...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:26:37 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 03:44:13 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet: (click to show/hide)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 03:49:25 pm »

Sorry lost interest
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:57:04 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian