Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wanna play Divinity Original Sin Enhanced edition with me? (Not Letsplay)  (Read 1396 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't a letsplay, I am looking for someone I can possibly play this game with.

I just can't seem to solo this game anymore, it is just more enjoyable with others.

Preferably someone with voice capability, but I am not choosey.

We will be playing on tactition mode... which will assuredly annoy us.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:13:06 pm by Neonivek »

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Hrm. I would be interested. let me find out if I can tweak this ancient dinosaur of a laptop of mine to run it and I'll get back to you.

Sadly, I had only made it out of the first time when my desktop fried itself, so if we do play, I would appreciate no spoilers!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is fine I don't really spoil the game normally anyhow.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

So! The game does run! I do not have the time to play today but I should be free for a session tomorrow.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wanna play Divinity Original Sin Enhanced edition with me? (Not Letsplay)
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 04:09:19 pm »

Hah, I probably should remember to make myself viewable online every now and again...  instead of being the hermit that I truly am.

People I meet in games add me on steam and I accept, but they never see me online unless we bump into each other in game again...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 04:54:38 pm »

Hah, I probably should remember to make myself viewable online every now and again...  instead of being the hermit that I truly am.

People I meet in games add me on steam and I accept, but they never see me online unless we bump into each other in game again...

*Smacks forehead*

For the longest time I thought you blocked me.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 12:03:31 am »

Huh, I havn't been keeping up with this at all... what has generally been changed in the enhanced edition?  And... I probably also have to download it.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 11:07:28 am »

Huh, I havn't been keeping up with this at all... what has generally been changed in the enhanced edition?  And... I probably also have to download it.

Well if you own the original... you own the enhanced edition for free. Well... if you owned the original before EE was released.

It is mostly a balance overhaul, Tactician mode is "hard mode", and there are story and voice changes.