Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 16391 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

Follow Hawk into the mansion.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Continue moving into the mansion. If there's a way to climb into the 3rd floor without actually entering the place, try that. If that's not possible, just sneak into the mansion. If guards are in the way or they detect us I'll try to dispatch them with my blade and knives, using the pistol only when I have no other choice.

Also, wearing the NVGs, unless we enter a more well-lit area or I see guards waving flashlights around. Don't want to get blinded by accident.

You sneakily open the side door... Oh wait, they don't budge. You ask Marco to work on the door, as he has the tools as well as the skills. In the meantime, you look for the key in the dark, near or on the corpses [68] and by some strange miracle spotting them right there, on the bloody belt of one of the guards you killed. You pick it up, and throw it to Marco. He inserts it into the lock, and steps into the palace.
You enter it right after him.

Scan for other enemies and check for incoming cops.
You look around, from your rooftop, and you see a cop car patrolling right near the spot where Marco and Avery have killed the policeman. Suddenly, it comes to a stop near the alleyway the fight took place, and three men step out of the car. They are wearinf police uniforms, and they are searching, maybe they spotted the blood, or maybe they are just hoping to find their friend. Anyway. they better not find the body. You would be able to get down there before they find the corpse. They don't seem prepared to fight, and you should be able to take them down with an element of surprise without a single scratch.

Head over to the others, if I see the live guards, shoot the nearest one with my rifle, middle mass. If not, walk to the group of assassins.
Change action with live guards, throw the policeman's sap (baton) at the closest guard, aiming for his/her groin.
Addon to previous speech "And you couldn't have killed them in a less bloody way, now I can't use their pants!"
You kind of thrash around, looking around you for a man to mutilate, and when you see none, you chastise your assosciates for killing people. Upon seeing that even the undergarnments worn by the guards is soaked with blood, you also scold them for brutality. They mostly ignore you, and you see that they managed to open up the door inside. You sigh loudly, and step inside.

get in the castle. After saying "HOLY SHIT"
You see Steve trying to open the door, after it fails to open, it becomes apparent that it's locked. You try picking the lock,
Mechanics Skill: 30 [21]
but you check the lock out, and realize that this would take half  the night to do so. The only option seems to be breaking it down.
Oh wait, Steve found the key. Nevermind then. You open the lock, and step inside.

Continue observing the palace until the entry team needs help.
You check the main group's surroundings through the scope of your rifle, and you think that there is a patrol going their direction. At their pace, you estimate that they will spot the assassasins in [5] turns, unless you snipe them. You are far away enough to not alert the mansion of your position, but if there are cops around, they'll investigate these gunshots. While the team gets inside the building, the corpses and the blood is still in view.

Follow Hawk into the mansion.
You wait 'til the ladies finally bugger around enough to open the door, and when they're all through, you step inside.

EVERYONE IN THE MANSION:
You step inside the building through the side entrance. While the walls you see are blank, you notice that they are exceptionally sturdy. Something else you notice - they seem to completely filter out sound, so you can't hear anything from other rooms. You see a door and a long glass window on your right, most likely a security room. 

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: tntney/Mr L (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Avery begins checking for cameras or guards, noting how many doors there are.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go down and remove the body. Go back to the rooftop when I'm done.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So... do we sneak by and try to find the stairs or do we clear out the security room? Cameras will be useless if there's no one to watch the screens. We could even use them to our advantage."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

"I say we go to the security room. We could force one of the people there to tell the cops to leave the building."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Seems good, but this time try to kill them relatively bloodlessly."

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

try to open the door. Try the key, try lockpicking, try something.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Draw a bead on whoever is closest to the team, and wait. Don't want to fire unless its the only option.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After the door is opened, rush in and kill any guards who might be inside with a combination of kukri and knives. Strangle the last one.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

"So... do we sneak by and try to find the stairs or do we clear out the security room? Cameras will be useless if there's no one to watch the screens. We could even use them to our advantage."
Note: this is merely a checkpoint for the goons to rest, more of a service/break room for them. Considering it's night and they're sleeping there, I know you people will have fun murdering them.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. Thought it's the camera room.

Well, whatever. Less people to worry about later.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, make sure that you have at least one uniform close to my size, and if it is a female uniform (sized so it fits better if someone has breasts.) please find me two medium balls, and NOT the sexual kind!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Assassinate -- A cheeky/edgy game where you kill various peeps. 6/6
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2015, 11:54:21 am »

Okay, due to RL reasons tntey asked me to take him off the playerlist. Tomasque, you're in.
At this point, treat Tomasque's character like he was there instead of tntey's.

Also, I'm thinking of changing the skills system to the one from Jagged Alliance 2.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:01:55 pm by SaberToothTiger »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Assassinate -- A cheeky/edgy game where you kill various peeps. 6/6
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2015, 07:08:39 pm »

Go inside security room before everyone else. If there are any guards there at all, say that I went in here because I took off my uniform (it was uncomfortable) and left it here. If there is only one guard, strangle him with my garrote as I pass behind him. If there is more than one guard, look around, "fail" to find my uniform, and go back out and tell my teammates how many are inside. If they jump in and attack, aid them with my gun skills. Aim for the head. Once it's all over, try to figure out what the security room exactly sees/controls and try to locate our target using it's capabilities.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16