Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 16393 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Nope, Sniper Rifles start out with a Basic Scope. A Basic Scope is a normal sniper rifle scope, an Advanced Scope has night vision in it, and the expert scope basically shows you how will the bullet fly taking all wind, gravity and shizzles like that into account.

And Andres, Explosives skill doesn't include grenade launchers and the like, it just gives you a bonus for planting, defusing and finding bombs.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:48:47 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edited my sheet. Threw out a grenade and the revolver. Silenced my Five-Seven and added 2 light throwing knives. Also, added a knife.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

Name: Mr L
Nationality: American
Previous Combat Experience: Was in the marine's special forces and CIA
Bio: A man who wants to make the world right, by any means necessary.
Skills:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Equipment: You get 250,000$ at the start.

UZI with suppressor
3 sticks of TNT
M79 Rocket Launcher
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I added some stuff to my char

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

M79 Rocket Launcher
Just to clarify, the American M79 grenade launcher.
Alright, all the people that hadn't modified their sheets yet are free to do so until turn three or so. If you do modify the sheets, inform me of it so I can update the OP.

I guess we're going B unless tntey votes A, then it's a coin flip.

Also, conein, is that a Glock 18 or 17?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, sorry. 17. Anyways, i vote B, so get on with it

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

All of you are currently in a helicopter flying over Germany and towards Gawalen, when you suddenly hear the following from the pilot.

"Guys, we are nearing our destination. Their Army is not patrolling the are we're dropping you in, so you should have a short drive to the capital, bop the big wig and get back to the spot where we landed you. Then we either pick you up, or you cross the border with Germany. If it comes to that, you shouldn't be bothered by the border guard. You have three days to kill your target, so move quick, and move fast."

You ready your equipment, and prepare to exit the helicopter. Not a long time passes before the chopper touches ground, and you storm out, and move away. It doesn't stay long, when you take all of your stuff out of it, it rises in the air and flies back where it came from. You see the parked seven seat Jeep just sitting there. In the trunk of it you find a jerry can of gasoline, a radio kit to call the Agency for evac, a GPS marker to mark this location, a pair of binoculars and a remote with a single, huge red button labeled "Last Fucking Emergency".

What do you do?

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: tntney/Mr L (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:00:32 pm by SaberToothTiger »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, who wants to drive? I am Marco by the way."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im L. Heavy weapons and explosives expert.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm Steve. I shoot people."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Avery Protagoniste, I talk to people. And I will drive, unless anyone has any objections?"

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, we don't really need a good driver to get to the capital. We'll probably need one when we'll be coming back here. Anyway, I think we should spend the first day looking around and then pop a cap in our target's ass during the night. Then get the hell out, of course."

((SaberTooth, small question. Is the cash reward 220,000$ for everyone, or do we have to split it between ourselves? [jk]I might have to arrange some accidents if we need to split it.[/jk]))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Each.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets go!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16