Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 16395 times)

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2015, 09:05:11 pm »

>Go support the team and find more enemies to shoot.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2015, 01:55:24 pm »

((So I checked my status and noticed that I'm carrying that scalp around. Cracked me up.))

Steve takes a look at the corpses to examine the team's handiwork. His eyes stop at whatever is left of Avery's face. "Whoops, looks like I accidentally engaged in good ol' friendly fire! ... oh well. So, anyone noticed any stairs?"

Look for them stairs. Go up them stairs. Stealthily, if that's still an option. Shoot fools. Or stab them, if I'm being sneaky.
((I am nothing if not a inventory manager. Unless the inventory has rifles and rocket launchers in it))

You pump your shotgun and creep over to the inner hall. A woman is standing there, but she seems to be with your team. You
ignore her and instead turn left. You find a stairwell, but you hear multiple voices upstairs, coming down. You risk a peek and see that a group of around five men are walking down the stairs. All of them are armed and they are wearing vests similar to what the last two wore. You realize this must be more mercs that are investigating the gunshots. Perhaps you could take cover behind the merchandise stalls or the columns.

Advance ahead of all the others in a manner that would seems like a routine guard patrol.
You nod towards the woman and immediately accept she would be joining your team. You walk past her and enter the hallway. It has an open window on the end of it, probably the way your new teammate got it. You see three doors on the left and two on the right. You investigate the first one on the left and see an office. It has a computer in it.

Marco's eyes are filled with sadness and rage as another possible money source reveals itself to be useless.

After that, Marco wonders what the time is. But he doesnt really care and tries to scout the place for possible advancement.
You think it is about ten, more or less. You follow Laniziik and enter the same hallway he does. He investigates the first door on the left, so you investigate the second one. When you get closer to it, you hear voices inside. Speaking german. You look through the convienient keyhole and see that you have stumbled to an armory of sorts. You can't make out any figures inside, but you only have a limited cone of view, so it it entirely possible you just can't spot them through the keyhole.

>Go support the team and find more enemies to shoot.
You do the reasonable thing and join the Conga line of hallway explorers. You investigate the third and last door on the left and quickly realize it is a bathroom. You see a few stalls inside. You can also easily tell that two of them are populated by someone. You can say that... you will get them with their pants down.

That one sucked.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2015, 03:19:18 pm »

Steve whispers the following through his earpiece to the rest of the team. "Five or so chucklefucks going down the stairs. I think I need some backup over here."

Get behind the merchandise stalls (unless doing that will expose me, in that case get behind one of the pillars) and keep myself hidden. If I think I can chop one of them up without the rest noticing, do that. If I'm noticed or I see my backup arriving and opening fire - shotgun time.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2015, 10:31:07 am »

>Isn't it obvious? Run up on the mofo in the closet stall and grab him. Human shield his ass Sam Fisher style and run up on the OTHER stall with someone in it. Try to interrogate them both at gunpoint if they are important and know some ish. If they know nothing, let them go with a threat. Typical Hollywood "you saw nothing" line.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2015, 05:52:59 pm »

Goddamnit, i wrote a cool action and internet bugged out.
basically shot the people on the stairs.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2015, 10:28:16 pm »

Look to see if there are any cowering, soon-to-be-interrogated office chumps in any of the other rooms.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2015, 04:17:16 pm »

((Hey! I'm back, I ended up becoming amish for a bit, but now I'm back, and Avery needs plastic surgery, can I reenter? Also Velaffe is the name he doesn't go by.)) Avery reaches up, touching his now ruined face, and says "Sorry old buddy, but I've got to go shoot that man repeatedly, can I borrow your rifle?"

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2015, 04:43:27 pm »

((Not only did I shoot in the back of the head with a shotgun (it was an accident (not really)), you also got your torso drilled with full auto AR fire. And then you got shot in the face. Steve is going to be impressed if you get up from that. He'll probably try to kill you again at some point though (when you'll be inactive again). (I don't have anything against you joining back in, just pointing out the facts.)))

((Now that I think about it, which 'that man' do you mean? Because I feel like I need to add a conditional to my action at the moment.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2015, 05:00:30 pm »

((Ah, somehow, I missed the fact I got shot again... So can I have a death saving throw?))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2015, 05:22:25 pm »

You can TRY but unless you get a 100 you're dead meat. If you succeed, you'll be a slightly less dead slab of meat.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2015, 05:45:32 pm »

Avery Attempts to not be handsome enough to die!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 24, 2015, 11:22:34 am »

((Bump?))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 24, 2015, 05:35:16 pm »

grumble grumble

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 24, 2015, 06:47:41 pm »

((Yay! It's kinda alive!))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 25, 2015, 02:33:16 am »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Yay!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16