Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 16047 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

From now on I'll have to post less often, I'm going on a trip, for a bit less than two weeks.

[22+20+30] The drive is slow, but not overly unpleasant. You check your equipment one last time and try to catch some sleep. After around three hours of manouvering between outposts, you get to the apartment the Agency rent for you. It is rather scarce, but you don't plan on staying in it for too long. You are around 15 minutes driving from the palace and you could probably get there no problems right now even.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: tntney/Mr L (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to the palace and see if the king wants to buy a (fake) watch.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to the palace and see if the king wants to buy a (fake) watch.
How are you planning to smuggle the weapons in with you? Actually, how are you planning to go past the guards? They're not going to let you in for a reason like that. Not to mention the fact that this is a king we're speaking of, he's not going to waste time on some random watch salesman. If he wanted one, he'd buy one from a reputable source instead of some street merchant.

Going to take a look at the palace - entrances, guards, when they take shifts, things like that. Leaving my weapons in the apartment for now.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yes, On second thought selling fake watches to the king will not be a good idea, instead go and figure out a good route to take to get back to the extraction point, leave my guns at home.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find a nice rooftop close to the palace. Wait there until I see a limo or some other vehicle that could hint at the king being mobile.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Are there any events the King will be attending soon, or are we going to have to kill him at the palace? Search for information about routines, events, etc.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

take a look at the king's Palace

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Name: Kosmeyiik Laniziik
Nationality: Slovakian
Previous Combat Experience: Never went into the military. Was a proffesional hitman for 7 years.
Bio: Was a burger vendor, then a businessman, then an actor, then a proffesional contracter, then a... hitman. He still isn't sure exactly why he chose.
Skills: Stealth 50, Persuasion 50, Melee 50, Handguns 50.
Equipment: garrote (+$$ watch)*, Fairbairn–Sykes Fighting Knife, 2 FN five-sevens (one hidden, one accessible normally), 2 suppressors, AP subsonic, NVG 3
 garrote, butterfly knife, FN five-seven, suppressor, AP subsonic ammo, NVG 3
Total: $242,000 $250,000
*Could I have my garrote hidden in a watch, even if it costs a little extra?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:27:15 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

See if there or any tunnels under the kingdom that if blown up would destroy the kingdom.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See if there or any tunnels under the kingdom that if blown up would destroy the kingdom.
That makes absolutely no sense.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

The castle he lives in I mean.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Makes slightly more sense. Still a bit improbable.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Name: Kosmeyiik Laniziik
Nationality: Slovakian
Previous Combat Experience: Never went into the military. Was a proffesional hitman for 7 years.
Bio: Was a burger vendor, then a businessman, then an actor, then a proffesional contracter, then a... hitman. He still isn't sure exactly why he chose.
Skills: Stealth 50, Persuasion 50, Melee 50, Handguns 50.
Equipment: garrote (+$$ watch)*, Fairbairn–Sykes Fighting Knife, 2 FN five-sevens (one hidden, one accessible normally), 2 suppressors, AP subsonic, NVG 3
Total: $242,000

*Could I have my garrote hidden in a watch, even if it costs a little extra?
The garrote in it's basic form is already well hidden. Not much point to make it more conealable.
And the Total sum equals to me to be over 400,000$. The limit is 250,000$. Other than that, is fine.

Going to take a look at the palace - entrances, guards, when they take shifts, things like that. Leaving my weapons in the apartment for now.

You buy yourself what the best restaurant in town calls Royal Dinner, and sit down on the chair, and looking a bit absentmindedly you look at the palace, taking mind of the patrolling guards, noticing their routes and remembering their posts. The castle is majestic, it is truly what baroque kings and emperors would dream of living in. The palace is surrounded with a wire fence with razor wire ontop, but it doesn't even stain the beauty of the ruler's household. You feel a particular tingle of guilt when you remember that you will have to stain this piece of art with blood and murder.

[28 + 20] Suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and you spot the waiter that brought you the
food earlier. He looks a bit sad, maybe even melancholic.
"Sprechen Sie Deutsch?"
"No, sorry, I don't." You reply, torn from your train of thought.
"Oh, too bad. My English may be lacking when... confronted by a native speaker. I noticed that you are eyeing the royal palace. It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Oh yes, On second thought selling fake watches to the king will not be a good idea, instead go and figure out a good route to take to get back to the extraction point, leave my guns at home.

You think over the possible escape routes, and come up with three ones. First, you could backtrack and offroad back there, risking crashing, but avoiding the patrolling vehicles and blocades. Second, you could drive on the roads across the border, potentially being detected by the local authorities but being safer from sudden tree crashes and definetely getting to your destination much faster than the offroading way. Lastly, you could abandon your car and you could jog back to the extraction point. It's safe, you can easily hide among the trees and the bushes that cover the way, but it would take a whole day to do it, and if you have to carry something heavy or drag a hostage, you might actually need to trek for two days before getting there.

The roads to and from the palace are limited. L is checking the potential ways undergrond to the palace. Aboveground, you could drive there through the busy streets of the city, you could walk there (but risk being spotted with your weapons) or you could try and get a helicopter (but that hampers your stealth capabilities quite significantly).

Find a nice rooftop close to the palace. Wait there until I see a limo or some other vehicle that could hint at the king being mobile.
You set up camp on the roof of your apartment, watching the roads to and from the palace. You sit there for quite a time, not seeing any sort of vehicular movement that could mean the ruler is on the move. While watching the palace from your vantage point, you do notice that you could probably disguise your vehicle as something from the castle garage and drive into there. While it would mean that your presence is known immedieately by it's security, they might not know what it means.

take a look at the king's Palace
You follow the route of operations your accomplice "Steve" has approached. You secure a tasty meal and a refreshing beverage and observe the castle, it's security and the movement of various elements inside it. You feel that while your observation is currently quite unsuccesful, [48+20] you do spot an opening in the palace security. The side entrance is patrolled by three men, or it would seem so, but you notice that only one of them covers the door itself. While it's extremely dangerous, you could get over, under, or through the fence silently, quietly dispose of the guard watching the door itself, hide his body and sneak inside.

The castle he lives in I mean.
You investigate the option of catacombs underneath the palace, and [29] you do find the catacombs, but to your extreme disdain, they are flooded with water. You could get to them through the sewers, but unless you have weaponry waterproofing or something to cover them from water, taking this route would mean the loss of your weaponry for this mission. The foundations of the castle [72] are quite stable, but the water has rusted all metal in them to hell and back, and while the castle looks solid on the first glance, you believe that with enough explosives (and I mean a lot) you could destabilize the building, and if you use an even more atrocious amount of explosives, you may just be able to make it crumble.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: tntney/Mr L (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stay on the roof. He'll come out eventually. If not to do his own thing then to escape the other assassins which'll inevitably attack the place.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm...that could do for some good sneaking action. I guess it's time to get back home, i won't do anything by myself. At least until someone gives me suggesitons."

Get back to where the other people are, and stop if i see one of them in trouble.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16