Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 16417 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I think you forgot to add me.

Do you mean added to waitlist?
Yes. The playerlimit is 6 people.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Looks like there are some men in black on the third floor. I think it's safe to assume that the king is somewhere on it."

Get my gear, do a final check on it, load it all up and wait for the rest.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I found a pretty safe entrance to the castle. There is only one guard on the door, and two other guards going around him"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:33:01 am by conein »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Playergamer, Andres, Hiddenleafguy and tntey. I still need your actions. BAMP. Or just say that you do nothing, if that's alright.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Continue to observe the palace from that building, wait.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I'm afraid that all the infromation you could have gathered this way is already found.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

I'm afraid that all the infromation you could have gathered this way is already found.
I know, i'm just going to sit up on the roof until something happens.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I know, i'm just going to sit up on the roof until something happens.
Will you use the roof as your sniping position? If not, then I'm afraid that nothing will happen this night. I think you received enough different ways of entry as is, and the point of the pre hit actions is to spot opportunities to be able to do the jobs easier and to have alternatives to kicking down the doors and going in guns blazing. The amount of pathways you have is substantial as you could do so many different thing in order to defeat the security and kill the king.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really like how the only person who voted was really useful.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm going to use it as a sniping position.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I already posted my action, right after the update, I believe, if it is not on that page, then it is definitely on the page before your bump.))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Head back to the apartment, when there explain that we may have a way to get in, if we can get a group large enough.
You share all the information you've gathered with the rest of your team. They do the same, and now all of you are more or less resting and wating for the right moment to strike. Steve tells you that "Looks like there are some men in black on the third floor. I think it's safe to assume that the king is somewhere on it." and Marco claims that "I found a pretty safe entrance to the castle. There is only one guard on the door, and two other guards going around him."

I will get all of my stuff, as long as it will not be obviously seen. Dont equip the night vision goggles though, can i put it in my backpocket?
You use duct tape, hidden pockets and your own skills in a way that allow you to move stealthily, though your toolbox is just too cumbersome and heavy to hide. You could maybe just hold it in your hands, you could use a backpack or maybe even just leave it back in the apartment, though you may not be able to get it back then. In the midst of your preparations, you speak up.
"I found a pretty safe entrance to the castle. There is only one guard on the door, and two other guards going around him." In response, Steve says "Looks like there are some men in black on the third floor. I think it's safe to assume that the king is somewhere on it."

Get my gear, do a final check on it, load it all up and wait for the rest.
You check your equipment one final time, wait up for everyone to do the same, and start sharing what you found out. "Looks like there are some men in black on the third floor. I think it's safe to assume that the king is somewhere on it." you say, and Marco remarks "I found a pretty safe entrance to the castle. There is only one guard on the door, and two other guards going around him."

Yeah, I'm going to use it as a sniping position.
You quickly return to your apartment and grab your rifle, tell your accomplices whatever you have found out, and run out to get to the roof faster. [66] You aren't spotted by anyone, and you set up shop on the roof of the cafe Steve was in earlier. You look through the scope, and you check the perimeter from safe distance.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: tntney/Mr L (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:56:55 am by SaberToothTiger »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh, I thought I posted my action. Sorry about that.

Keep watching.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So what now? We could just get in there now, right? "

leave the box here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We could, but it's still day, right? We'll be seen coming easily. I think we should wait till the sun sets and then strike. But at the same time, most of us (me included) don't have NVGs."

Let the team decide when we begin. Leave when they do.

((Also, what stat do the throwing knives use?))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16