Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 367602 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2940 on: February 22, 2016, 05:53:33 pm »

(yes and i've tested them all, herbology is my skill afterall)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: February 22, 2016, 05:59:01 pm »

((Yah, he did, he did quite a bit of testing of those. I'm pretty sure the tea is from the teethvine right?))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: February 22, 2016, 06:04:00 pm »

(The teeth hadn't developed yet but yes from those plants, I also hired an intern to keep them cut down while we were away. I also have one more thermos if someone wants it.)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: February 22, 2016, 06:04:57 pm »

Aria takes the things. "These things are actually tested, right?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: February 22, 2016, 06:22:50 pm »

"Yes they are, I tested them myself so no worries. I wouldn't chug the tea just to be safe but all has been tested".

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: February 22, 2016, 06:28:28 pm »

(The teeth hadn't developed yet but yes from those plants, I also hired an intern to keep them cut down while we were away. I also have one more thermos if someone wants it.)

[See, this is how you properly introduce the squad with something of your own making. :D]

Theoretically, with some Tripod, some laser guiding range-rider from the Rome, some serious computer-assisted calculation and a very, very good skill with the Gauss, you can probably snipe a Horror knight from camp if there's LOS. It's not going to be easy, but it's not impossible.

Although the Gauss Rifle's strength is it's ability to penetrate something at four times the speed of sound. Shooting something kilometers away is actually ill-advised as the distance will slow the heavy stake down that by the time it reaches your target, it could only be hitting at the strength of a high-powered crossbow.

The artillery crew wheeled the field guns out to face the organized horde's general direction and bringing out the crates of ammunition to prepare for bombardment, combatants hype themselves up for a fight while non-combatants try desperately to not shit themselves.

Being surrounded by eldritch runes written in blood and monkey corpses, even if it's beneficial, is not helping morales.

The Rome at the castle flies into position where it can shoot at the invisible worm thing.

All other drones begin circling back closer to the staging ground to provide Air-to-ground.

"We'll be there in half an hour." The supply transports radioed, oblivious to the impending battle.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: February 22, 2016, 06:44:39 pm »

Tal radios the transports that are incoming.

"As a warning, the Castle's residents appear to be reacting to our presence and will likely attack within the next two hours, of note are a large swarm of creatures I have dubbed Bats, I have a feeling they could very easily tear an aircraft apart if they got close. Travel at a low altitude to make landing quickly easy to preserve pilots and cargo if needed and be prepared to cancel the supply run if you see anything abnormal on your radar, we can survive a day or two without supplies and I would rather not have the transports destroyed and you all dying. Although shame about possibly not getting the extra monkeys, would be nice, already gone through all of the first three dozen."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: February 22, 2016, 07:43:18 pm »

"Talk. I should let you know something, strictly between you and me. I never really took the ballistics course. I mean, I showed up for the training, so they wouldn't ship me back to Australia. . . but. . . "
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: February 22, 2016, 08:10:22 pm »

"Guns are fairly easy. Just point in the general direction and squeeze the trigger. Don't just pull the trigger, Squeeze. Pulling it jars your aim a little, squeezing has less aim disruption. Since we're being attacked by a horde, it should be fairly hard to miss. Keep your blades ready though just in case."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: February 22, 2016, 08:20:39 pm »

"Squeeze, don't pull. Got it." With that he turned his attention to the rest of the group.
"Thanks, Zan. Aria, want me to keep with you. Provide close range support and allow you to focus on the big guys?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: February 22, 2016, 08:24:00 pm »

"That would be helpful, keeping the smaller ones off of me. Assuming we get to that point, and we don't just shell them when they're close enough."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2951 on: February 22, 2016, 09:14:46 pm »

"Tal, I'm standing by on the Twenty on the Ravager. Computer manipulated weapons are great"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: February 23, 2016, 12:49:14 pm »

Frazz suddenky makes a U-turn, and begins sprinting back towards the camp. As he gets closer a visible.... something is visible in his hand. It appears a strange shade of blue blue.... Wait, is it ON his hand??? He dumps off his blankets, extra clothes ecetera to speed up
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:04:01 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: February 23, 2016, 02:34:16 pm »

Suddenly, a familiar, skinny man blinks into existance roughly 10 feet from the outermost fence of the camp. He also is about 4 feet in the air. He falls down onto the ground face first

[Check your PM and edit the post accordingly, please. Thanks!]

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: February 23, 2016, 06:23:26 pm »

Frazz suddenky makes a U-turn, and begins sprinting back towards the camp. As he gets closer a visible.... something is visible in his hand. It appears a strange shade of blue blue.... Wait, is it ON his hand??? He dumps off his blankets, extra clothes ecetera to speed up

It took some minutes of running before Frazz comes close to the camp enough for the guards to see him. They raises their rifles to aim at him, shouting "HANDS! ON THE HEAD! HANDS ON THE FUCKING HEAD NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 612