Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 371611 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #3030 on: February 24, 2016, 05:00:00 am »

"I don't think Frazz would react well if we shot his pet. Remember he nearly killed Clint with a tranq? I say if it's anything more than a baby we shoot it - and Frazz - with the Gauss. And I'm not going anywhere within thirty feet of babby-controlled-by-Frazz-Dragon with a forty foot pole."

"Everyone remember Darwin's Law. And Murphy's Law. Mainly Murphy's in this case."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: February 24, 2016, 05:05:05 am »

"I am fairly certain that Frazz wasn't thinking when he shot the dog. He'll be undergoing mandatory training when we get back. Seriously though, he's a corporate asset. We are not killing him unless absolutely necessary. If he is killed without it being deemed absolutely necessary it's coming out of the killer's paycheck. Chemists are expensive."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3032 on: February 24, 2016, 05:06:42 am »

"I still say no to the dragon. We can kill it, clone it back at base without the dangerous mindlink between it and Frazz and then do genetic modification. However, orders are orders, Tal, and I will follow yours."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: February 24, 2016, 05:08:23 am »

"We get payed more for a live dragon then we do a dead one. If we can keep it sedated for return. Or we can kill it if it proves to be dangerous."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3034 on: February 24, 2016, 05:15:10 am »

"Too many ifs, Tal. We can speculate all we want on ifs, but I prefer to stick with facts. Frazz allegedly controls this thing with his mind. Think about this. Frazz. Controlling a beast capable of killing lots of things. Frazz. You know how stupid, impulsive and dangerous he can be. You literally spelled out ground rules so much that I think Clint could've understood them, and yet Frazz still failed to understand. Murphy's Law, Tal. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. And frankly, Frazz has a lot of things that could go wrong, look at his actions with Vigil, and a dragon controlled by him is just... Scary. I want Frazz back alive, yes, but a dragon controlled by someone who has limited grasp on reality and logic? Sure we would get more money for it, but think about what destruction it could cause, once again, Murphy's law."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: February 24, 2016, 05:55:50 am »

"I have yet to see a dragon make itself appear. Frazz may be impulsive, but he isn't actually stupid. A lack of common sense is not stupidity. Drunk people tend to lack common sense but they aren't stupid. Same goes for Frazz."

"If he actually demonstrates control over the dragon that may or may not show up then we'll have a starting point for testing the sedatives, if he fails to demonstrate control, we have drones with missiles and gatling guns for a reason. Frazz'll be the one administering them as well. The dragon will not be allowed in the camp. Should sedation work, the dragon will be brought back and kept under sedation until the R&D division figures out what to do with it. We'll also be carving any abnormal symbols off of it. Speaking of abnormal symbols, if the one on Frazz's hand doesn't vanish post exorcism, we're removing his hand and growing a new one for him when we get back. I'm not allowing what appears to be a foci for the entity stay on Frazz or come back to earth intact."

"Frazz Will be undergoing mandatory therapy when we get back and he Will be undergoing mandatory chemistry and anesthesiology training when we get back. Since we clearly can't stop him from doing things that violate common sense, we'll be making sure he does them right and at no risk to teammates."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3036 on: February 24, 2016, 05:58:37 am »

"Or we could put him in another squad for three months and see how many issues arise." Zach says, "Fine, your way, but if anything goes wrong, I'll be saying I told you so. And you have to promise that if your way screws up FOXsound gets to air when I want."
Zach puts his Glock away but keeps the .45 out, scanning the skies for a dragon.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: February 24, 2016, 06:17:07 am »

"FOXsound is allowed to air whenever provided that it isn't so loud as to damage people's eardrums and provided we aren't in a combat situation."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: February 24, 2016, 07:35:00 am »

"So guys, essentially, Bill is relatively happy with whats going on now. He is willing to give us artifacts to bugger off. However, due to the nature of the "pact" until Tal comes outside the camp or i go inside it, the deals not 100% finished. If the deals not 100% finished, it technically means diddly-squat. So i recomend we finish the deal. Like, Now. Also, if you cut off my hand, I want a robot one. Then me and Jon can give each other cyborg high-fives."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: February 24, 2016, 07:40:30 am »

"If you agree to this, Tal, I think its better for you to go outside the camp than to let him in. It risks your life, yes, but it leaves the camp in a much more defendable position. On the plus side, I am coming with you. If something happens that I think is dangerous I can cut Fazz, and, if necessary, you, down before it effects the camp, and, a man with just a sword is easier to handle than one with a gun. You get more time to aim."

Clearly he forgot that he had a gun, loaded, at his side. He isn't used to that being a thing.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: February 24, 2016, 07:41:41 am »

"Your SMG."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3041 on: February 24, 2016, 07:46:05 am »

Zach checks the safety on his .45, "I'm coming with, like it or not. Bill nor Frazz said that more than one weren't allowed."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: February 24, 2016, 07:48:15 am »

"Frazz. Clarify specifically how it was worded."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: February 24, 2016, 07:48:55 am »

"SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST GO BACK TO THE CAMP, ALL SURRENDERY-LIKE LIKE HOW THEY WANTED, AND THEN ASK THE GUY IN CHARGE TO STEP OUT AND TALK TO ME FOR ONE EASY MEASY SECOND. SOUNDS SIMPLE, RIGHT? WELL, IF YOU SOMEHOW FUCK THAT UP THEN JUST TRY DISCONNECTING THE PROTECTIVE WARDS. ERASE IT OR WHATEVER. YOU DO THAT AND WE'RE COOL, ALRIGHT?"

Me: "Well, are you going to kill him? Because, even though i occasionally feel the same, i wouldn't want him to die without justification.

"PSH, KILL HIM? WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT? NAH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY YOUR LITTLE HEAD, KID. I JUST WANT TO TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF MY LAWN THAT'S ALL."

Then i explained i wanted a Ridable, tame dragon i could command with psychically. Thats about it. Oh, and he also showed me Portal 3.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3044 on: February 24, 2016, 07:50:21 am »

"One second, and not a microsecond more."
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 612